Matsumoto is famed as one of Japan’s great sightseeing spots!
It’s Nagano Prefecture’s second largest city, home to the oldest and most beautiful castle in Japan and a gateway to the Japan Alps that’s known for its winter activities and hot springs.
Here are the top 10 activities we recommend to complete your Matsumoto City visit…
• MATSUMOTO CITY GUIDE: TOP 10 ACTIVITIES!
• MATSUMOTO CASTLE: Guide & Tips for Tourists!
• SUWA, NAGANO: Guide to Nagano’s Lakeside City!
• Zenkoji: Guide To Nagano’s 1400-Year-Old Temple!
• NAGANO, JAPAN: Top 10 Things To Do!