Read more: Repoblacion ng Pilipinas: A Rainy Toast to our 120th Independence Day!
MGA KABABAYAN KO!!!
Sa bisperas ng ika-120 Araw ng Kalayaan, magaganap na ang kasarap-sarapan, katakam-takaman at kasaya-sayahan fiesta ng ating sariling bayan!
Join us, as we commemorate our forefathers’ fight for independence: when brave souls laid down their lives on the altar of freedom, all for our country’s right to author our own fate. Together, let’s raise our drinks and toast as we celebrate a night of revelry filled with live music, overflowing drinks, and street eats crafted by the Philippines’ top chefs!
A Street Food Fiesta by the Philippines’ Best Chefs
1. Kalel Demetrio – Alamat ng Agimat (mahiwagang samalamig)
2. Niño Laus – Bibingka and sisig corn dog
3. Justin Yenko- “Fiery Kiniing-Chori Sliders” native black pig, kiniing, charcoal bun, 3 chilis
4. Patrick Go – Loaded tusok-tusok
5. Mikel Francis Bautista Zaguirre – Lumpiang Sinigang
6. Francis Lim – Pagkain na Pampapogi
7. Kalel Chan– Dry papaitan soft taco
8. JP Anglo – Bistek sandwich with spicy, crispy cheese
9. Ed Bugia – Chicken crossing the road
10. Mikko Aspiras– Dirty ice cream repurposed ingredients/trimmings) with fish sauce cotton candy
11. Dedet de la Fuentes “The Lechon Diva” – Sosy na Inihaw na Mais and Pepita’s Lechon
12. Jason Go – Fried coconut milk gelato with suman moron and peanut sesame brittle