7/11 UPDATE: You can now drive-through by ordering in advance (+632 555-8334) and pick up your order within the 15 minutes grace period of the parking lot 🙂
Yummy Soy™ is a popular Soy Milk and Beancurd brand from Singapore. It opened its first local outlet in Robinsons Place Manila last March and a stand-alone store at the Fort Strip beside K-PUB BBQ last June.
It offers a refreshing treat and healthier dessert/snack alternative to milk tea and yogurt selections.
There’s definitely a demand for healthier products, but I’m not sure if its “silky smooth, melts-in-your-mouth chilled beancurd” is enough to create another Soy craze here.
What’s New in BGC Restaurants in 2013
- VASK: Traditional Basque Cuisine and Modern Gastronomy @VaskManila
- EARLY BIRD Breakfast Club: Start of the All-Day Breakfast Era in Manila?
- IHOP Philippines: Manila Goes Crazy Over IHOP? @IHOP_PH
- GYU-KAKU Philippines: World’s No.1 Yakiniku Japanese BBQ Brand now in Manila 🙂
- MAD FOR GARLIC Philippines: Italian Korean Wine Resto (and Garlic Breath)
- MESCLUN BISTRO by Chef Katrina Kuhn-Alcantara in Serendra
- SABOTEN Philippines: The Original Tonkatsu Flavor Now in Manila!
- URBN BAR & KITCHEN: The Secret Yummy Food of URBN
- BRASSERIE GIROLLE by Chef Ian Padilla
- K-PUB BBQ: Meat All You Can at K-Pop-Themed Resto 🙂
- YUMMY SOY: The Singapore Soy Milk Brand Craze in Manila?