Welcome to ROMBLON! The Marble Capital of the Philippines, home to the “Galapagos of Asia” (Sibuyan) and the cleanest river in the Country.
Romblon is composed of three major islands that one must visit–Romblon Town, Tablas Island, and Sibuyan Island.
The province’s marble is comparable to the world’s best. Trade plays a big role in Romblon’s economy by virtue of its location at the center of the archipelago.
The islands are blessed with natural playgrounds such as beaches, rivers, mountains, and diverse eco-systems, which offer tourists many opportunities for adventures like scuba, trekking, and snorkeling.
Here’s Team OAP’s Top 8 favorites in their Romblon adventure…
Awesome Romblon Series 2016:
- AWESOME ROMBLON: Awesome Guide to Tablas Island! (Itinerary)
- SIBUYAN, ROMBLON: Backpacking “The Galapagos of Asia”! (Itinerary)
- ROMBLON, ROMBLON: A Guide to Marbelous Romblon Town! (Itinerary)
- Romblon Food Trip: 8 Local Dishes You Should Try!
- ROMBLON: 8 Awesome Places You Should Visit!