What is the perfect paradise? For me, it’s an island with everything you need within arm’s reach. A place where you don’t have to travel far and sacrifice your comfort. A remote and beautiful destination with all the modern amenities that you’ll ever need.
Say hello to Lakawon Island Resort & Spa (also called Llacaon), a 13-hectare banana-shaped island off the coast of Cadiz in Negros Occidental.
It’s a world-class beach resort famous for its pristine white sand, crystal clear waters, and the famous TawHai–Asia’s largest floating bar.
Bacolod Series in Our Awesome Planet:
• BACOLOD FOOD TRIP: Eat Like a Local in Bacolod!
• MASSKARA: Our Awesome Guide to Bacolod’s MassKara Festival!
• SILAY FOOD GUIDE: What to Eat in Silay & KAON TA! Food Festival?
• LAKAWON: Negros’ Secret Paradise Retreat & TawHai Floating Bar!
• 10 Awesome Places to Visit Around Bacolod!
• White Hotel vs. Hometown: The Old and New Backpacker Hotels in Bacolod City!
• BACOLOD PASALUBONG: What to Bring Back Home from Bacolod?