Ramen is our ultimate comfort food, especially when it is raining really hard. A steaming hot bowl of noodles always cheers us up even on the gloomiest of days.
In our search for the best ramen in Manila, we were surprised to discover that UCC also serves Tonkotsu Ramen in a special branch in Makati. The Tonkotsu Ramen is similar to the one served in Genya in Hobbies Mall of Asia.
But UCC’s best ramen is the spicy one that is a mix of Chinese Sichuan noodles with sesame paste and Tonkotsu sauce called Tan Tan Mian!
The BEST RAMEN in Manila Series 2013:
- RAMEN NAGI: BUTAO Gourmet Ramen now in Manila! @SMAuraPremier
- RAMEN DAISHO UKKOKEI: Hakata Tonkatsu Ramen and Yakibuta Chahan!
- TAMPOPO たんぽぽ: Deluxe Black Pig Shabu Ramen and Top Grade Black Pig Tonkatsu!
- IKKORYU FUKUOKA RAMEN Philippines’ Black Garlic Tonkotsu Ramen!
- RAMEN SANTOUKA PHILIPPINES: Legendary Hokkaido Ramen now in Manila!
- RAMEN YUSHOKEN: Guide to the Best Ramen House in the South!
- MITSUYADO SEI-MEN’s Double Cheese Sauce Tsukemen!
- NOMAMA (2x) But You
- UCC’s Tan Tan Mian Tonkotsu Ramen!
- GENYA Tonkotsu Ramen
- RAMEN BAR – One of the Best Authentic Japanese Ramen Places in Manila?
- TAMAGOYA! Ramen
- UKOKKEI RAMEN RON – One of the Best Shoyu Ramen in Manila!