Finally, the much-anticipated opening of Gyu-Kaku in Manila has become a reality. Deemed to be the world’s No. 1 Japanese BBQ Yakiniku brand since 1996, Gyu-Kaku’s concept was originally developed by Rex Holdings Japan. Its name means “Horn of the Bull” in Japanese.
Although initially met with a negative review when they first opened (see: Chuvaness | Gyu-Kaku Is Not Ready For Consumption), they have stabilized their operations almost a month into their Manila launch.
Here’s our Gyu-Kaku experience…
What’s New in BGC Restaurants in 2013?
- VASK: Traditional Basque Cuisine and Modern Gastronomy @VaskManila
- EARLY BIRD Breakfast Club: Start of the All-Day Breakfast Era in Manila?
- IHOP Philippines: Manila Goes Crazy Over IHOP? @IHOP_PH
- GYU-KAKU Philippines: World’s No.1 Yakiniku Japanese BBQ Brand now in Manila 🙂
- MAD FOR GARLIC Philippines: Italian Korean Wine Resto (and Garlic Breath)
- MESCLUN BISTRO by Chef Katrina Kuhn-Alcantara in Serendra
- SABOTEN Philippines: The Original Tonkatsu Flavor Now in Manila!
- URBN BAR & KITCHEN: The Secret Yummy Food of URBN