TAMPOPO たんぽぽ Philippines: Deluxe Black Pig Shabu Ramen and Top Grade Black Pig Tonkatsu! @tampopo_ph
TAMPOPO is a ramen and tonkatsu specialty store founded by Takaaki Takagi in Singapore. Takagi is best known for starting Tonkichi, one of Singapore’s best Tonkatsu Restaurants. The name Tampopo, which literally means “dandelion”, is inspired by the 1985 Japanese “Ramen Western” film of the same name.
The Philippine franchise, owned by George Huang, Chris Tiu, and TY Tang, is Tampopo’s first outside of Singapore. It is the first 2-in-1 Ramen & Tonkatsu specialty resto concept in the country.
The search for the best ramen heats up in Manila with the opening of Tampopo! Check this out…
The BEST RAMEN in Manila Series 2013:
- RAMEN NAGI: BUTAO Gourmet Ramen now in Manila! @SMAuraPremier
- RAMEN DAISHO UKKOKEI: Hakata Tonkatsu Ramen and Yakibuta Chahan!
- TAMPOPO たんぽぽ: Deluxe Black Pig Shabu Ramen and Top Grade Black Pig Tonkatsu!
- IKKORYU FUKUOKA RAMEN Philippines’ Black Garlic Tonkotsu Ramen!
- RAMEN SANTOUKA PHILIPPINES: Legendary Hokkaido Ramen now in Manila!
- RAMEN YUSHOKEN: Guide to the Best Ramen House in the South!
- MITSUYADO SEI-MEN’s Double Cheese Sauce Tsukemen!
- NOMAMA (2x) But You
- UCC’s Tan Tan Mian Tonkotsu Ramen!
- GENYA Tonkotsu Ramen
- RAMEN BAR – One of the Best Authentic Japanese Ramen Places in Manila?
- TAMAGOYA! Ramen
- UKOKKEI RAMEN RON – One of the Best Shoyu Ramen in Manila!