Ministry of Crab (MoC) is the best restaurant in Sri Lanka—consistently ranked in Asia’s 50 Best (#25 in 2018)—featuring the best export-quality Sri Lankan mud crab in Colombo. It is founded by Chef Dharshan Munidasa and cricket players Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara in a preserved 400-year old Dutch hospital in the heart of Colombo.
Like its Sri Lankan counterpart, MoC Manila serves the best export quality Philippine mud crab with a medley of signature Sri Lankan spices, Japanese techniques and unique Filipino flavors in its Shangri-La at the Fort branch in BGC.
Here is our guide on how to best experience Ministry of Crab Manila…
MINISTRY OF CRAB MANILA
Address: Basement Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, 30th Street corner 5th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Telephone: +632 8820 0888
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Ministry of Crab – Manila
Youtube: Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort Manila Staycation Series:
• Shangri-La at the Fort: Why it is the Best Family Staycation in BGC?! (2018)
• SAMBA: Manila’s Finest Peruvian Restaurant?! @ShangriLaFort (A Review) (2016)
• RAGING BULL: Best Steakhouse & Bar in BGC? (Preview) @ShangrilaFort (2016)
• CANTON ROAD: Best Modern Cantonese Chinese Restaurant in BGC?! (A Review) (2016)
• MINISTRY OF CRAB Manila Guide (Is it Worth it?) @ShangriLaFort (2019)