Dhobis, Saris and a Spot of Curry™ A Little India Walk is a a 3.5+-hour heritage walking tour of Singapore’s Little India, created by Journeys Singapore.
If you have not been to India, this is a good tour to join as an introduction to the Indian culture and way of life.
Here’s a photo essay review of the Little India walking tour experience in Singapore:
Your Awesome Singapore Series:
- GARDENS BY THE BAY: Singapore’s Super Trees, Cloud Dome, and Sleeping Boy Child Art
- SINGAPORE CHINATOWN WALK: Red Clogs Down the Five Foot Way (A Review)
- SINGAPORE LITTLE INDIA WALK: Dhobis, Saris & a Spot of Curry (A Review)
- BANANA LEAF APOLLO: Best South Indian Cuisine in Little India @VisitSingapore
- THE INTAN: Peranakan Heritage Home-Museum by Antique Collector Alvin Yapp