Have you been to 100 Islands in Pangasinan? If not, these tips would be helpful for you!
1. You can finish the island hopping tour of 100 islands in 4 hours. There are only 21 islands that has beach area and these are the only islands you can visit.
2. My favorite islands to visit are:
Governors – to see the Big Brother House and get to the highest vantage point in the island;
Quezon Island – for swimming;
Children’s Island – for swimming with kids;
Marcos Island – for dipping and jumping into the Imelda Cave;
Lopez Island – for sunbathing.
What’s your favorite island/s? Did I miss any island worth going to?
3. I would suggest that you go early in the morning and you will be back by lunch time. For overnight options, see (Hundred Islands: Where to Stay and Eat)
4. Eat lunch at Maxine by the Sea and order their super delicious calamares and fresh seafoods.
5. Get the medium boat and offer a nice tip to the boat man. Budget about P1,500 for the boat.
Victory Liner Trips to Alaminos
Island Entrance Fee
(P20 day tour and P40 Overnight)
5 years old below free
20% discount for SENIOR Citizen
Motor Boat Rates
(with Island Hopping @ Quezon, Children and Governor’s Island)
Small Boat (1-5pax) – P800 Day Tour | P 1,400 Overnight
Medium Boat (6-10pax) – P1,100 Day Tour | P1,800 Overnight
Large (11-15 pax) – P1,100 Day Tour | P2,000 Overnight
1. Quezon Island
Area: 13, 667 sq. m. (est.2000 sq. m. of beach area)
Flora: molave, kalumpang, igyo, maladuhat
Birds to watch: : pied fantail, Phil. Coucal, black-naped monarch, sunbird, little tern
One of the well-developed and most frequented islands in the Park which has facilities that includes 2 dining pavilions, and grilling area, where you and your family can do the eating and the grilling ;cottages and nipa huts for relaxation and restrooms that assure comfort. Lie in the sand, take in the salty breeze, savor the delectable seafood and swim to your heart`s content. Don`t pass up the chance to snorkel or dive in the island`s azure waters and see its thriving coral and giant clam garden. (source: Hundred Islands National Park)
Quezon Island Room | Day Tour | Overnight Rates
Hundred Islands National Park Information +63 75 551-2505
Cottage without room [Nipa 1,2,3] | P350 | P500
Cottage without room [Nipa 4] | P500 | P1,000
Cottage with room (Nipa A) | P500 | P900
Cottage with room (Nipa B) | P600 | P1,100
Picnic Tables & Picnic Area | P200 | P300
Quezon Island Overnight Kubo with Electricity
c/o Ted +63 909 715642
Overnight on Quezon Island (P1,600) | Day Tour (P700) | Cottage only (P400-P500)
Make Quezon Island your first stop because this would be a good place to swim and roam around for a while.