SOLIBAO is a home-grown Filipino restaurant established in 1972, now with 6 branches around Baguio and still counting. Its name was inspired by the drums used by the Igorot in the Cordilleras. It is best known for its yummy Filipino recipes like Pancit Palabok, Kare-Kare and Puto Bumbong.
We tried the Solibao which is the in-house resto of the Heritage Mansion. It was my first time to tried Solibao, and here is our experience:
Flavors of Baguio: Discover Baguio, One Bite at a Time!
- C BOUTIQUE HOTEL ‘s Flavors of Baguio Food and Heritage Tour
- SOLIBAO: Baguio’s BEST Filipino Restaurant since 1972
- ROSE BOWL: Baguio’s Home-Grown BEST Chinese Food since 1945
- TAM-AWAN: Baguio’s Artist Village and Gardens in the Baguio Sky
- HILL STATION: One of the BEST Restaurants in Baguio! (Revisited)