Read First: HILL STATION & Mt. Cloud Bookshop, Baguio
HILL STATION is one of the best restaurants in Baguio showcasing the different flavors and influences of Mitos Benitez-Yñiquez’s travel all around Europe, America and Asia. It won back-to-back recognition in the Miele’s Best Restaurants in Asia awards.
It’s one of my favorite restaurants in the Philippines because you can explore the world through her food with fine-dining quality but with a casual Baguio log-cabin ambiance.
We want to revisit Hill Station to savor their meat dishes especially at night.
Flavors of Baguio: Discover Baguio, One Bite at a Time!
- C BOUTIQUE HOTEL ‘s Flavors of Baguio Food and Heritage Tour
- SOLIBAO: Baguio’s BEST Filipino Restaurant since 1972
- ROSE BOWL: Baguio’s Home-Grown BEST Chinese Food since 1945
- TAM-AWAN: Baguio’s Artist Village and Gardens in the Baguio Sky
- HILL STATION: One of the BEST Restaurants in Baguio! (Revisited)