BOHOL: Dolphin Watching, Balicasag and Isola di Francesco Tour Experience (Must Read!) @BellevueResort
Bellevue Staycation Series
• Bellevue Manila: Staycation with the Best Alabang Southern Vibe!
• Phoenix Court: The Best Chinese Restaurant in Alabang 🙂 @BellevueManila
• HOMARE: The Best Yakiniku Japanese Restaurant in Alabang @BellevueManila
• BELLEVUE RESORT: 10 Things We Love About our Family Bohol Escape @BellevueResort!
• B HOTEL QC: The Best Staycation in Timog/Tomas Morato Area!
One of the must-do activities in Bohol is watching the dolphins swim in their natural habitat near Pamilacan Island.
It’s recommended to get the Bohol Island hopping tour from the resort you’re staying at, but you can also book a boat elsewhere depending on how big your group is. We prefer the island hopping speed boats used by Bellevue Resort, which are ideal for getting close to the dolphin action and are much faster than the bancas.
Here is a photo essay of our dolphin watching and island hopping experience…