Backpacking to Sibuyan, Romblon is one of the most long, challenging but rewarding adventures we’ve been to.
Sibuyan is famed as the “Galapagos of Asia“. The island’s origin has never been connected to any part of the Philippines archipelago, blessing it with a unique rich biodiverse ecosystem teeming with endemic flora and fauna.
Let’s explore Sibuyan’s natural playground as we swim in the cleanest river Catingas, basked on the white sands and turquoise waters of Cresta de Gallo Islet, hike the many waterfalls of Dagubdub, examine the rare pitcher plant and witness one of the most technical climbs in the Philippines Mt. Guiting Guiting.
Here’s our complete guide to exploring Sibuyan…
- AWESOME ROMBLON: Awesome Guide to Tablas Island! (Itinerary)
- SIBUYAN, ROMBLON: Backpacking “The Galapagos of Asia”! (Itinerary)
- ROMBLON, ROMBLON: A Guide to Marbelous Romblon Town! (Itinerary)
- Romblon Food Trip: 8 Local Dishes You Should Try!
- ROMBLON: 8 Awesome Places You Should Visit!