FARMACY is a soda fountain and homemade ice cream spin-off shop from the Wild Flour group. It’s a throwback to the turn of the 19th century, when people thought that carbonated water was a cure-all and when soda made its way into pop culture.
They offer a healthy dose of deliciousness for foodies looking for a happy ending.
We brought the boys for an ice cream and dessert treat at Farmacy, and here’s our experience…
FARMACY Ice Cream & Soda Fountain
4th Avenue corner 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Monday – Wednesday 12nn to 12mn
- Thursday to Saturday 12.00nn to 2.00am
- Sundays 10.00 to 6.00pm
Related Blog Posts:
- WILD FLOUR by Chef Walter & Margarita Manzke in BGC
- WILD FLOUR Cafe + Bakery by Chef Walter Manzke in Makati! (A Review)
- FARMACY Soda Fountain & Ice Cream Shoppe by Wild Flour (A Review)