The Grand Hyatt Staycation Series
• Grand Hyatt: Guide to Your Grand Family Staycation in BGC!
• No. 8 China House: The Grand Hyatt Chinese Lauriat Experience!
• The Cellar: The Best of Grand Hyatt’s Spanish Tapas Bar!
• The Grand Kitchen: Guide to the Grand Buffet, Meatless Mondays and Sunday Brunch
• The Peak by Grand Hyatt: A Sneak Peek of the Highest Restaurant in Manila!
The Grand Kitchen is the all-day dining buffet of Grand Hyatt that’s set up with a grand show kitchen in the middle and cozy living areas around it. It’s like eating at a chef’s table from any angle.
Make sure to go for food that’s freshly cooked upon order, otherwise some of the food are just left out on the buffet to dry or lose their crisp. I would recommend going for the cross-over Sunday Brunch with The Cellar and the signature Meatless Monday buffet.
It’s quite intimidating to try it at first because of how grand the set-up and selections are, so here’s a guide on how to navigate the Grand Kitchen…
The Grand Kitchen
2nd Floor, Grand Hyatt Manila, 8th Avenue corner, 35th Street, Taguig
Operating Hours: Open Daily
Breakfast: 6:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Lunch: 12:00 NOON – 2:30 PM
Dinner 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Telephone: +632 8838-1234
Email: [email protected]tt.com
Facebook: Grand Hyatt Manila
Website: Grand Kitchen
Sunday Brunch: ₱2,400/head
Meatless Monday Brunch: ₱1,906/head