CELLAR DOOR by Andrew Chinaplan Jr. and Binggirl Clements is Sagada’s first and only private dining, wine cellar, and craft brewery place.
Bing prepares her signature Igorot and Ilonggo Buffet (at least 3 hours prior reservation required) at Agadulay’s Kitchen. They can also serve a French Buffet by Sagada-based French Chef Aklay, but you have to reserve 3 days in advance.
Andrew curates their wine cellar and brews the Sagada craft beers, proudly made from local products like Sagada Arabica Coffee, Heirloom Rice, Sunflower Honey, and Sagada Oranges.
We visited Cellar Door for two straight nights while we were in Sagada, and here are our recommendations…
SAGADA CELLAR DOOR
(Strictly by Reservation)
Lallalai, Poblacion, Sagada, Mountain Province, Sagada
Mobile: +63918 942 8506, +63917 554 1345
Facebook: Sagada Cellar Door
SAGADA TRAVEL GUIDE 2017 Series:
• SAGADA Itinerary DIY: The Road to Sagada (2017) @FordPhilippines
• YOGURT HOUSE SAGADA: Best Breakfast Place in Sagada! (2016 Review)
• GAIA Sagada Cafe: That Famed Cafe in “That Thing Called Tadhana” (Review)
• SAGADA CELLAR DOOR: Agadulay’s Kitchen Igorot Dinner and Sagada Craft Beer Experience! (A Review)
• LOG CABIN: A Cozy Retreat in Sagada (A 2016 Review)
• LUMIANG TO SUMAGUING CAVE: Conquering Sagada’s Cave Connection!
• SAGADA DEATH RITUALS: On Hanging Coffins, Panag-Apoy and Echoes of Old Igorot Traditions
• SAGADA’S MARLBORO: Basking in a Sea of Clouds at Kamanbaneng Sunrise Peak! (Photo Essay)
• SAGADA ORANGE PICKING Guide at Rock Farm Inn (Photo Essay)
• BIYAHEROES: The Best Online Bus Booking Platform in Manila! Try it!