YOGURT HOUSE has been voted the #1 restaurant in Sagada that every local or foreign tourist must visit as part of their Sagada experience. It’s famous for its yogurt, which is even better than the ones here in Manila.
It’s been very consistent in terms of quality over the years, but its price keeps increasing. It also has very strict rules, which adds to its snobbish appeal.
Here’s what to expect…
YOGURT HOUSE SAGADA
South Road, Sagada, Mountain Province
Telephone: +63 908 112 8430
Opening Hours: 08:30 – 8:30pm
• SAGADA Itinerary DIY: The Road to Sagada (2017) @FordPhilippines
• YOGURT HOUSE SAGADA: Best Breakfast Place in Sagada! (2016 Review)
• GAIA Sagada Cafe: That Famed Cafe in “That Thing Called Tadhana” (Review)
• SAGADA CELLAR DOOR: Agadulay’s Kitchen Igorot Dinner and Sagada Craft Beer Experience! (A Review)
• LOG CABIN: A Cozy Retreat in Sagada (A 2016 Review)
• LUMIANG TO SUMAGUING CAVE: Conquering Sagada’s Cave Connection!
• SAGADA DEATH RITUALS: On Hanging Coffins, Panag-Apoy and Echoes of Old Igorot Traditions
• SAGADA’S MARLBORO: Basking in a Sea of Clouds at Kamanbaneng Sunrise Peak! (Photo Essay)
• SAGADA ORANGE PICKING Guide at Rock Farm Inn (Photo Essay)
• BIYAHEROES: The Best Online Bus Booking Platform in Manila! Try it!