Francesco’s is an Italian Restaurant by Chef Francesco Rizzo (chef of the former Paparazzi in Edsa Shangri-La) that serves traditional regional cuisine—from brick oven pizzas, to home made pastas, to ossobucos, to Italian desserts. 🙂
With the success of their flagship branch on Mabini St., San Juan, they finally opened Francesco’s in BGC to provide authentic Italian food to its professionals and food enthusiasts.
Here’s what we think of Francesco’s BGC…
The Best of New Italian Restaurants in Manila (2020):
• a mano: Best New Italian Restaurant in Manila!
• Wild Flour Italian: Best of Italian Flavors in BGC!
• Osteria Daniele BGC: Kicking Off the Osteria Game in Manila
• Single Origin Osteria: Your Friendly Neighborhood Italian Resto in Salcedo
• FRANCESCO‘s Italian Restaurant finally in BGC!
First Things First
Francesco’s is located beside Tomatito’s, around the corner where the Buca di Beppo American Italian franchise opened (and now closed).
The ambiance is a bit generic that you are not enticed to go in, targeting BGC professionals for a quick Italian fix.