How to Get There?
Puerto Galera’s White Beach is just 3 hours away from Manila. It is the closest to the city and one of the nicer beach party places from Manila because most of the great beaches in Batangas are privately owned.
One of my apprehensions about going to Malasimbo Music and Arts Festival was I didn’t know how to get to the Batangas Port, which boat to take and how much budget we needed to get to White Beach.
Here’s a recommendation on how to get to White Beach…
Puerto Galera White Beach Series:
- OAP | Malasimbo Music and Art Festival
- OAP | Puerto Galera’s White Beach Guide 2012: What Happened?
- OAP | Puerto Galera’s White Beach Guide 2012: Where to Stay and What to Eat?
- OAP | Puerto Galera’s White Beach Guide 2012: How to Get There?
- OAP | Le Bistro d’Agathe – Puerto Galera’s Famous French Bistro replaces Fat Michael’s
- Inquirer.Net | Lessons from the Puerto Galera tragedy