Last call for Foodies and Food Vendors for Rockwell’s 2nd Ultimate Taste Test this coming September 15, Saturday 11am to 9pm!
FOODIES: What Foodies Can Expect in Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test?
- The latest and biggest food discoveries from a minimum of 40+ suppliers, just in time for the BER Season!
- Experience being a Food Critic for a day as you rate the best home-based food suppliers in the country today and the Power Plant Mall restaurants too!
- Tickets to Rockwell’s 2nd Ultimate Taste Test (UTT) is P585/day which covers:
- Food Taste Portions from a minimum of 40+ Home-Based Food Vendors & Power Plant Mall Restaurants for the entire Saturday and/or Sunday
- A bottle of San Miguel Super Dry, Premium All-Malt or Cerveza Negra (For foodies 18 years old and above only)
- This event is exclusive to a maximum of 1,000 foodies/day, with a limited sit-down capacity.
FOOD VENDORS: What Food Suppliers Can Expect in Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test?
- Your food will go viral and spread throughout the foodie and food blogging community.
- No Registration Fee for Home-Based Food Vendors and Rockwell Restaurants –but you need to provide bite-sized taste portions of your latest products (enough for 1,000 foodies).
- The top food suppliers who meet the average rating of 3.8 and above will be featured in Our Awesome Planet by October!
NOTE: Please call Rache if you have immediate questions and clarifications (0917-5318949).
Good News! We made it a one day event to have maximum participation from both foodies and food vendors 🙂