Text by Nikka Sarthou and Photos by Crissy Castillo
The milk tea trend has been around for quite some time now and it looks like it is here to stay, especially with the summer season at its peak. This hot weather calls for refreshing beverages to cool you down and milk tea is a good choice. It is really my preferred drink, as I am more of a tea person rather than coffee.
There are lots of milk tea brands out there but not all are created equal. What I like about Bumble Tea Place in is that it offers a wide range of beverage choices, and it also customizes sugar levels, which I really appreciate because I’m not too fond of overly sweet drinks. Customers may choose if they want 100% sugar content in their drinks, or none at all. Although it takes an extra step before you can get a hold of your drink, it is worth your time so you can alter the tea according to your taste.
Flavors of Mercato Series 1:
- CARLO’S KITCHEN: It’s Crunchy Belly Time!
- CUISINIERS: Have you tried the Best BBQ Pork Skewers in Manila?
- MERRY MOO: One of the Best Artisan Ice Creams in Manila!
- WRAP BATTLE: The Pita Wrap of the Filipinos
- JOHNNY STEAMS: Yankee Burger – Peanut Butter, Crispy Bacon, Oozing Mozzarella Cheese
- OLVERA’S: Authentic Home Cooked Mexican Cuisine
- AUNTIE MAY’s: U.S Beef Tapa, Angus Beef Salpicao and Home Cooked Meals-on-the-GO
- RICE POTS: The Real Fried Rice Stuff!
- MACHEESEMO: Cheese Stuffed Burgers!
- BUMBLE TEA: The Milk Tea Buzz
- NEW YORK MINUTE: Freshly Made Paninis
- @HEY_FISHY_FISHY: Fish & Chips with San Miguel Pale Pilsen Beer Batter