At first, we found the concept of Geisha a bit strange — an Indian-owned Japanese restaurant, patronized mostly by Filipinos and Indians, that is known for its vegetarian dishes.
It’s the higher-end version of Red Kimono, with an elegant ambiance but relatively affordable menu.
Bonifacio High Street Central Restaurants:
- Jamba Juice Opens in Manila!
- SutrA Christmas Dinner: Our First Taste of BHS Central
- ARIA Mania in Manila?
- GEISHA, an Indian-owned Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant You’ll Love 🙂
- ELIAS and the Spirants
- Mango Tree: Finally, Thai Fine Dining in Manila!
- A Beso Cucina Vinoteka Date
- The Cake Club Dessert Haven
- A SLICE of Pia Cayetano
- SARIWON, Authentic Korean Barbecue – First Branch outside Korea
- Village Tavern, a Higher-End Friday’s?
- STELLA, Sister of Chelsea & the Star of BHS Central
- ‘CUE, Modern Barbecue
- NOLITA (North of Little Italy): A Taste of the Real New York Pizza in Manila?
- BHS Central: A Guide to the BEST Eats in Bonifacio High Street Central