STELLA is a wood fire bistro that offers light and fresh cuisine, specializing in wood fire oven-cooked dishes. A brainchild from the creators of Museum Cafe, it is also a sister resto of Chelsea — not a rehashed concept, but something totally new and exciting.
It is envisioned to be the Star restaurant among all the Bonifacio High Street Central establishments. It offers the best value for money (relatively affordable) with its unique and high quality dishes.
We pre-celebrated Mother’s Day in Stella, and here is what we liked and didn’t like about it…
Bonifacio High Street Central Restaurants:
- Jamba Juice Opens in Manila!
- SutrA Christmas Dinner: Our First Taste of BHS Central
- ARIA Mania in Manila?
- GEISHA, an Indian-owned Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant You’ll Love 🙂
- ELIAS and the Spirants
- Mango Tree: Finally, Thai Fine Dining in Manila!
- A Beso Cucina Vinoteka Date
- The Cake Club Dessert Haven
- A SLICE of Pia Cayetano
- SARIWON, Authentic Korean Barbecue – First Branch outside Korea
- Village Tavern, a Higher-End Friday’s?
- STELLA, Sister of Chelsea & the Star of BHS Central
- ‘CUE, Modern Barbecue
- NOLITA (North of Little Italy): A Taste of the Real New York Pizza in Manila?
- BHS Central: A Guide to the BEST Eats in Bonifacio High Street Central