Bacolod City has always been one of the most visited destinations in Negros Island, and with the Maskarra festival fast approaching, it can be hard to book a room.
While there are many choices of hostels and backpacker hotels within Bacolod, some of them are either too far away from the city or are a little hard to find.
Worry not! In this article, you will find the two latest and most accessible backpacker hotels in the City of Smiles.
Bacolod Series in Our Awesome Planet:
• BACOLOD FOOD TRIP: Eat Like a Local in Bacolod!
• MASSKARA: Our Awesome Guide to Bacolod’s MassKara Festival!
• SILAY FOOD GUIDE: What to Eat in Silay & KAON TA! Food Festival?
• LAKAWON: Negros’ Secret Paradise Retreat & TawHai Floating Bar!
• 10 Awesome Places to Visit Around Bacolod!
• White Hotel vs. Hometown: The Old and New Backpacker Hotels in Bacolod City!
• BACOLOD PASALUBONG: What to Bring Back Home from Bacolod?