We love staycations in Manila, and this is our best staycation experience of 2018 so far!
Dubbed as “Manila’s Grand Icon,” OKADA Manila in Entertainment City is a 44-hectare oceanfront Japanese Integrated Resort with a steel and glass facade.
It’s the flagship Okada Manila resort and the largest integrated resort in Manila, integrating a 993-room Y-shaped hotel, 10 restaurants, 4522 square meters of ballroom and function rooms, Asia’s largest ultra-luxury indoor beach club and the world’s largest multicolor dancing water feature in one massive complex.
We celebrated Yugi’s 4th birthday weekend at Okada and here’s how to organize your own awesome family staycation:
These are the current prices of the rooms we stayed in during the staycation:
• Okada Deluxe Twin Room (1550) – ₱ 14,000/night
• Executive Suite Room (1565) – ₱ 25,000/night
• Premium Double (1565) – ₱ 30,000/night
Pricing changes based on day and availability so best to check out Okada Manila’s low rates and availability here.
OKADA Blog Series:
• OKADA MANILA: How to Experience the Best Staycation Ever?! @OkadaManila
• LA PIAZZA: Your Next Italian Romantic Date with an Awesome View of The Fountain @OkadaManila!
• COVE MANILA: Southeast Asia’s Biggest Beach Club & Nightclub! @OkadaManila