We have experienced almost all the best hotel staycation experiences in Manila in the last decade with our four boys.
Here’s to the family’s top ten memorable stays in the metro during the last ten years—from the grandest rooms, to the fanciest breakfasts and restaurants, to the most exciting pools and kids facilities, down to the most excellent service and spa treatments:
1. OKADA MANILA STAYCATION (Overall, the Best Staycation Experience in Manila!)
Dubbed as “Manila’s Grand Icon,” OKADA Manila in Entertainment City is a 44-hectare oceanfront Japanese Integrated Resort with a steel and glass facade.
It’s the flagship Okada Manila resort and the largest integrated resort in Manila, combining a 993-room Y-shaped hotel, 10 restaurants, 4522 square meters of ballroom and function rooms, Asia’s largest ultra-luxury indoor beach club and the world’s largest multicolor dancing water feature in one massive complex.
Okada Manila is one of our family’s best staycations ever because they have the best rooms, the best spa, the best restaurants, not to mention an amazing fountain.
We enjoyed relaxing in the room in between the food trips in their restaurants. The Casino areas are off-limits for the kids so make sure to have a conversation with them explaining why.
This is an awesome place to create lasting memories celebrating life’s milestones and special occasions in Manila.
Address: New Seaside Drive, Entertainment City, Parañaque City, 1701, Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone: +632 8880 7555
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Okada Manila
The cheapest weekend rate for Premium King Suite: ₱ 32,000/night.
Pricing changes based on day and availability so best to check out Okada Manila’s low rates and availability here:
Booking.com | Okada Manila (9.3 Superb ratings)*
Agoda.com | Okada Manila (9.2 Exceptional ratings)*
OKADA Staycation Series:
• OKADA MANILA: How to Experience the Best Staycation Ever?! @OkadaManila (2018)
• LA PIAZZA: Your Next Italian Romantic Date with an Awesome View of The Fountain @OkadaManila! (2017)
• COVE MANILA: Southeast Asia’s Biggest Beach Club & Nightclub! @OkadaManila (2017)
• COVE MANILA: Sunday Brunch + Pool Party? @OkadaManila (2018)
* DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links where the site gets a commission if you decide to purchase from that link with no additional cost to you. We only feature awesome experiences on the site properly disclosed as sponsored or paid at our own expense. The commission will help the site continue our awesome service by paying for the website’s cost, maintenance and review expenses.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Thank you for the continued support!