Legoland Malaysia is designed with families of boys in mind and is a favorite destination among kids who are Lego fans.
You need at least 2 full days to enjoy the entire resort, so I would recommend a 4d3n trip for an awesome experience with the first and last days dedicated to traveling to/from Singapore.
We’ve been to Legoland with the boys three times in recent years. This post summarizes all our power tips on how to enjoy Legoland hotel, Legoland theme park, Legoland water park and SEA LIFE with all the research you’ll need to plan your everything is awesome trip in 2020!
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is a combination of Theme Park, Water Park and Hotel in one LEGO® themed location.
• More than 70 hands-on rides, slides, shows and attractions
• Designed for families with children aged 2-12
• First of its kind in Asia and the largest in the world
2-DAY Combo Ticket
2-Day access to Theme Park, Water Park & SEA LIFE.
Adult: RM 381 (~$92 ~₱4,600)
Child/ Senior: RM 324 (~$78 ~₱4,000)
> Check out lowest Legoland in Johor Bahru Admission Ticket via Klook
> Check out low Legoland Hotel rates and availability from Booking.
LEGOLAND MALAYSIA RESORT
LL Malaysia Taman Tema Sdn Bhd
7 Jalan LEGOLAND, Bandar Medini Iskandar Malaysia
79250 Iskandar Puteri (Nusajaya), Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia.
Telephone: +607 597 8888.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: LEGOLAND Malaysia
Sunday to Friday: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Saturday: 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Sunday to Monday: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sunday to Thursday: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 11.00 am to 7.00 pm
Legoland Holiday Promotions
Legoland Malaysia is having Buy 2 Adult Tickets and get 1 Child Ticket FREE. (a.k.a Buy 2 Get 1 Free) promotion.
Ticket Type: Limited to 1 Day Triple Park Combo (Theme Park, Water Park, SEA LIFE) & 1 Day Double Park Combo (Theme Park and SEA LIFE) only
Note: Bricktacular Holidays is also happening on December 1 to 31st.
SEA LIFE Malaysia is having the following holiday festivities:
1. Santa Sharkie: 3.30 pm – 3.45 pm daily
2. Where is Santa & Rudolf? : Find Santa and his Reindeer throughout your journey in the aquarium and post your photos in your Instagram with #LEGOLANDMalaysia, #SEALIFEMalaysia, #SEAMerryFishmas2019
3. Wishing Xmas Board
4. See Santa in the Sea : 2:00pm-2:15pm on Tuesday & Friday only