Kondwi is a two-level art space/cocktail lounge in Poblacion by artist Leeroy New and restaurateur Marvin Agustin. As its name—which means “conduit”—suggests, it’s designed to provide a fluid space where creatives, artists and passionate people can connect.
Here are tips for an awesome experience at the latest creative hangout place in Poblacion this 2020…
Genting Dream is the first ever Asian luxury cruise line created by Genting Hong Kong that debuted in November of 2016. It has a passenger capacity of 3,352, specializing in Southeast Asian destinations.
We celebrated Rache’s birthday onboard a 5-day Genting Dream Cruise from Singapore to Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Here is our guide to make your cruise celebration awesome…
What to Bring?
• Passport (and photocopy of your passport’s bio page) • Visa (no need for Southeast Asian destinations) • Return Airfare Ticket • Cruise Ticket and travel details • Big hard luggage for clothes and a carry-on bag for gadgets and backup clothes • Fly-Cruise Transfer Service Luggage Tag
• Default currency—Singapore Dollars (SGD), the currency where the cruise departed
• Credit Card for easy transaction onboard
• Rubber shoes/sporty slippers and smart casual shoes
• Comfortable clothes, smart casual attires following dress codes and IG outfits for destination shoots • Stuff for your personal regimen (No need to bring the usual toiletries because these are provided)
• Watch using the boat time which is Singapore time, the time of the originating destination
• Mobile phone/camera to take lots of videos, photos and selfies throughout the trip
• Downloaded Dream Cruise Mobile App for information about the cruise and wifi access
Note: Budget SGD29/day for premium wifi (good for two devices) x number of cruise days.
The 27th Travel Tour Expo 2020, organized by the Philippine Travel Agencies Association (PTAA), is the largest gathering of tourism agencies and stakeholders in the country held every February. It’s the biggest ever with 400+ exhibitors across different travel categories—operators, travel agencies, cruise liners, hotels, resorts, airline and insurance companies.
But going to the fair can be daunting with the long lines and can be confusing on what travel deals to buy.
So here are some expo hacks to help you navigate your way around and focus on the important destination deals…
The Apartments at El Nido (AptElNido for short) is an apartment complex located at the center of El Nido town with 10 well appointed apartments, a total capacity of 48 people and 3+ designated speed boats for island hopping.
This is the best experience for the family where you feel like a local living in your own apartment in town. The best part is that you have a private speed boat service to take you around the islands, minus the tourists, and the #AptElNido team creating the best island picnic experience for your family.
Highly recommended! Here’s our The Apartments at El Nido experience…
First Things First
The 10-room apartment is designed with 3 building clusters, eight (8) apartments having two queen size beds for a maximum capacity for 4 people and two (2) apartments with two rooms for a maximum capacity of 8.
CANGREJOS LOCOS is the best NEW Spanish restaurant concept in Alabang by a powerhouse collaboration among Chef Robby Goco x Manny Torrejon x Raymund Magduyo of the Red Crab Group, featuring the best crabs in Manila and the 12-minute cooked Barcelona-style paella.
It’s another winning and fun Spanish concept by Chef Robby Goco, and the perfect place to celebrate our son Aidan’s 15th birthday is the best new Spanish restaurant in Alabang!
Here’s how to get crazy at Cangrejos Locos…
Molito Lifestyle Center, Muntinlupa City Operating Hours: 11.00 am – 3.00 pm, 5.00pm – 11.00pm Facebook: Cangrejos Locos Instagram: @cangrejoslocosmnl
Francesco’s is an Italian Restaurant by Chef Francesco Rizzo (chef of the former Paparazzi in Edsa Shangri-La) that serves traditional regional cuisine—from brick oven pizzas, to home made pastas, to ossobucos, to Italian desserts. 🙂
With the success of their flagship branch on Mabini St., San Juan, they finally opened Francesco’s in BGC to provide authentic Italian food to its professionals and food enthusiasts.
Here’s what we think of Francesco’s BGC…
The Best of New Italian Restaurants in Manila (2020):
Yamazato, founded in Hotel Okura Tokyo in 1962, is a Japanese fine dining restaurant specializing in kaiseki and teppanyaki experiences at the Resorts World Manila complex.
Yamazato comes from its two Kanji characters 山 “yama” meaning “mountain” plus 里 “zato” meaning “village,” signifying the highest quality of Japanese food in Manila with focus on fresh produce and prime seafood from Japan.
We celebrated our 17th Wedding Anniversary with the family with an intimate kaiseki meal.
Here are some tips for your next awesome Yamazato experience in Manila…
We have experienced almost all the best hotel staycations in Manila in the last decade with our four boys.
Here’s to the family’s top ten memorable stays in the metro during the last ten years—from the grandest rooms, to the fanciest breakfasts and restaurants, to the most exciting pools and kids facilities, down to the most excellent service and spa treatments:
1. OKADA MANILA STAYCATION (Overall, the Best Staycation Experience in Manila!)
Dubbed as “Manila’s Grand Icon,” OKADA Manila in Entertainment City is a 44-hectare oceanfront Japanese Integrated Resort with a steel and glass facade.
It’s the flagship Okada Manila resort and the largest integrated resort in Manila, combining a 993-room Y-shaped hotel, 10 restaurants, 4522 square meters of ballroom and function rooms, Asia’s largest ultra-luxury indoor beach club and the world’s largest multicolor dancing water feature in one massive complex.
* DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links where the site gets a commission if you decide to purchase from that link with no additional cost to you. We only feature awesome experiences on the site properly disclosed as sponsored or paid at our own expense. The commission will help the site continue our awesome service by paying for the website’s cost, maintenance and review expenses.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Thank you for the continued support!