If you’re planning a trip to Tokyo, you might want to make a side trip to one of Japan’s best kept secrets!
Nagano Prefecture, besides having the most accessible snow resort in Japan, is surrounded by sought after attractions like the famed 400-year-old Matsumoto Castle, Zenkoji Temple and the cute wild snow monkeys!
Here are 10 reasons why Nagano is worth checking out.
• MATSUMOTO CITY GUIDE: TOP 10 ACTIVITIES!
• MATSUMOTO CASTLE: Guide & Tips for Tourists!
• SUWA, NAGANO: Guide to Nagano’s Lakeside City!
• Zenkoji: Guide To Nagano’s 1400-Year-Old Temple!
• NAGANO, JAPAN: Top 10 Things To Do!