Still got a hankering appetite for ramen during quarantine? Well, we’ve got you covered! These famous ramen houses are still open for delivery/takeout to help you soothe your noodle cravings at home. So, dish those instant noodles out and order your favorites now…
FOOD DELIVERY Series:
• CHINESE CUISINE: Delivery & Pick-Up
• JAPANESE CUISINE: Delivery & Pick-Up
• FILIPINO CUISINE: Delivery & Pick-Up
• FROZEN MEALS: Delivery & Pick-Up
• PARTY PACKS: Delivery & Pick-Up
• BURGERS: Delivery & Pick-Up
• CAKES: Delivery & Pick-Up
• BREAD: Delivery & Pick-Up
• DESSERTS: Delivery & Pick-Up
• RAMEN: Delivery & Pick-Up
• SAMGYUPSAL: Delivery & Pick-Up
• DATE NIGHT (Restaurants) Delivery & Pick-Up
• Online GROCERIES
About Mendokoro Ramenba
MENDOKORO RAMENBA is the “serious ramen” reincarnation of Ramen Yushoken in Makati, by Elbert Cuenca and Ryan Cruz. The concept is inspired by the authentic ramen houses in Japan. Their rich and flavorful ramen broths are what keeps folks queueing back for more. But they’re about to change the ramen game with their new Take Home Ramen Kits ensuring the same quality and freshness. Now, anyone can soothe their ramen cravings in the comfort of their own home.
Call or text them at (0917) 502 0894, (0917) 626 3731 or (02) 8478 9625 to order.
Pick up is available at their Makati Branch and deliveries are available within Metro Manila.
How to Pay:
Cash and credit card payments are accepted for pick up transactions.
Cash transactions only for delivery.