Tablas: our first stop in our Awesome Romblon adventure! Romblon is composed of three major islands that one must visit–Romblon Town, Tablas Island, and Sibuyan Island.
Famed for being the Marble Capital of the Philippines, the province's marble is comparable to the world's best. Trade plays a big role in Romblon's economy by virtue of its location at the center of the archipelago.
The islands are blessed with natural beauty such as beaches, rivers, mountains, and diverse eco-systems, which offer tourists many opportunities for adventures like scuba, trekking, and snorkeling.
Here's Team OAP's guide to exploring Tablas Island…
- AWESOME ROMBLON: Awesome Guide to Tablas Island! (Itinerary)
- SIBUYAN, ROMBLON: Backpacking "The Galapagos of Asia"! (Itinerary)
- ROMBLON, ROMBLON: A Guide to Marbelous Romblon Town! (Itinerary)
- Romblon Food Trip: 8 Local Dishes You Should Try!
- ROMBLON: 8 Awesome Places You Should Visit!