Kondwi is a two-level art space/cocktail lounge in Poblacion by artist Leeroy New and restaurateur Marvin Agustin. As its name—which means “conduit”—suggests, it’s designed to provide a fluid space where creatives, artists and passionate people can connect.
Here are tips for an awesome experience at the latest creative hangout place in Poblacion this 2020…
Genting Dream is the first ever Asian luxury cruise line created by Genting Hong Kong that debuted in November of 2016. It has a passenger capacity of 3,352, specializing in Southeast Asian destinations.
We celebrated Rache’s birthday onboard a 5-day Genting Dream Cruise from Singapore to Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Here is our guide to make your cruise celebration awesome…
What to Bring?
• Passport (and photocopy of your passport’s bio page) • Visa (no need for Southeast Asian destinations) • Return Airfare Ticket • Cruise Ticket and travel details • Big hard luggage for clothes and a carry-on bag for gadgets and backup clothes • Fly-Cruise Transfer Service Luggage Tag
• Default currency—Singapore Dollars (SGD), the currency where the cruise departed
• Credit Card for easy transaction onboard
• Rubber shoes/sporty slippers and smart casual shoes
• Comfortable clothes, smart casual attires following dress codes and IG outfits for destination shoots • Stuff for your personal regimen (No need to bring the usual toiletries because these are provided)
• Watch using the boat time which is Singapore time, the time of the originating destination
• Mobile phone/camera to take lots of videos, photos and selfies throughout the trip
• Downloaded Dream Cruise Mobile App for information about the cruise and wifi access
Note: Budget SGD29/day for premium wifi (good for two devices) x number of cruise days.
The 27th Travel Tour Expo 2020, organized by the Philippine Travel Agencies Association (PTAA), is the largest gathering of tourism agencies and stakeholders in the country held every February. It’s the biggest ever with 400+ exhibitors across different travel categories—operators, travel agencies, cruise liners, hotels, resorts, airline and insurance companies.
But going to the fair can be daunting with the long lines and can be confusing on what travel deals to buy.
So here are some expo hacks to help you navigate your way around and focus on the important destination deals…
Retro takes on a hip and funky twist in this one-of-a-kind boutique hotel in the incredibly idyllic surf town of La Union.
Very aptly named, this artsy boutique hotel in Elyu is quite possibly the coolest hotel in this otherwise laidback summer destination in the North.
A standout and a looker, the Funky Quarters is not your typical hotel. Unlike most generic hotels you can find in other beach destinations, Funky Quarters offers a bold and proud ambiance that sets it apart from the rest.
If you want the full experience of La Union and embrace its cool and hippie vibe, I highly suggest you check out Funky Quarters. It’s trendy, neat and homey—who would want to miss out on that?!
Plan your next trip to La Union and book a stay at Funky Quarters. Their details below:
The Apartments at El Nido (AptElNido for short) is an apartment complex located at the center of El Nido town with 10 well appointed apartments, a total capacity of 48 people and 3+ designated speed boats for island hopping.
This is the best experience for the family where you feel like a local living in your own apartment in town. The best part is that you have a private speed boat service to take you around the islands, minus the tourists, and the #AptElNido team creating the best island picnic experience for your family.
Highly recommended! Here’s our The Apartments at El Nido experience…
First Things First
The 10-room apartment is designed with 3 building clusters, eight (8) apartments having two queen size beds for a maximum capacity for 4 people and two (2) apartments with two rooms for a maximum capacity of 8.
Valentine’s Day is coming in a few days, and there’s a lot of pressure for your gifts to be thoughtful, sweet and romantic all at the same time. Here are a number of alternative gift options you can find in Manila that your girl is sure to love…