❗️As featured in 20 Best Staycations in Manila of the Decade (2020)!
We love staycations in Manila, and this is our best staycation experience of 2018 so far!
Dubbed as “Manila’s Grand Icon,” OKADA Manila in Entertainment City is a 44-hectare oceanfront Japanese Integrated Resort with a steel and glass facade.
It’s the flagship Okada Manila resort and the largest integrated resort in Manila, integrating a 993-room Y-shaped hotel, 10 restaurants, 4522 square meters of ballroom and function rooms, Asia’s largest ultra-luxury indoor beach club and the world’s largest multicolor dancing water feature in one massive complex.
We celebrated Yugi’s 4th birthday weekend at Okada and here’s how to organize your own awesome family staycation:
Address: New Seaside Drive, Entertainment City, Parañaque City, 1701, Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone: +632 8880 7555
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Okada Manila
The cheapest weekend rate for Premium King Suite: ₱ 32,000/night.
Pricing changes based on day and availability so best to check out Okada Manila’s low rates and availability here:
Booking.com | Okada Manila (9.3 Superb rating)*
Agoda.com | Okada Manila (9.2 Exceptional rating)*
OKADA Blog Series:
• OKADA MANILA: How to Experience the Best Staycation Ever?! @OkadaManila
• LA PIAZZA: Your Next Italian Romantic Date with an Awesome View of The Fountain @OkadaManila!
• COVE MANILA: Southeast Asia’s Biggest Beach Club & Nightclub! @OkadaManila
• COVE MANILA: Sunday Brunch + Pool Party? @OkadaManila
* DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links where the site gets a commission if you decide to purchase from that link with no additional cost to you. We only feature awesome experiences on the site properly disclosed as sponsored or paid at our own expense. The commission will help the site continue our awesome service by paying for the website’s cost, maintenance and review expenses.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Thank you for the continued support!