MGA KABABAYAN KO!!!
Sa bisperas ng ika-120 Araw ng Kalayaan, magaganap na ang kasarap-sarapan, katakam-takaman at kasaya-sayahan fiesta ng ating sariling bayan!
Join us, as we commemorate our forefathers’ fight for independence: when brave souls laid down their lives on the altar of freedom, all for our country’s right to author our own fate. Together, let’s raise our drinks and toast as we celebrate a night of revelry filled with live music, overflowing drinks, and street eats crafted by the Philippines’ top chefs!
A Street Food Fiesta by the Philippines’ Best Chefs
1. Kalel Demetrio – Alamat ng Agimat (mahiwagang samalamig)
2. Niño Laus – Bibingka and sisig corn dog
3. Justin Yenko- “Fiery Kiniing-Chori Sliders” native black pig, kiniing, charcoal bun, 3 chilis
4. Patrick Go – Loaded tusok-tusok
5. Mikel Francis Bautista Zaguirre – Lumpiang Sinigang
6. Francis Lim – Pagkain na Pampapogi
7. Kalel Chan– Dry papaitan soft taco
8. JP Anglo – Bistek sandwich with spicy, crispy cheese
9. Ed Bugia – Chicken crossing the road
10. Mikko Aspiras– Dirty ice cream repurposed ingredients/trimmings) with fish sauce cotton candy
11. Dedet de la Fuentes “The Lechon Diva” – Sosy na Inihaw na Mais and Pepita’s Lechon
12. Jason Go – Fried coconut milk gelato with suman moron and peanut sesame brittle
The street food fiesta will be located at The Ruins along Alfonso St. and opens at around 6 pm.
The Ruins is beside ABKD along Alfonso St., which will be closed during the street party.
The section of Don Pedro St. where Z Hostel is located will also be closed for the street party.
This will be the crossroads of the Repoblacion ng Pilipinas celebrations.
There will be Cultural Dancers along the streets around 9.00-10.00pm.
Don’t miss the main highlight of the Parade of Heroes from 8-9pm with the Cast of Goyo and General Luna, AFP Platoon and AFP Marching Band.
Alamat will have live band performances by Junji Lerma and headlined by Raymund Marasigan.
The Ruins will be the epicenter of the celebration, with live bands throughout the night.
8.30 – 9.15 pm: Hoochie Coochie Mickie
9.30 – 10.00 pm: Lucy Dee
10.00 – 10.45 pm: Kjwan
10.45 – 11.30 pm: Razorback
Agimat will be hosting 3 DJs – WSK, CRWN, The Diegos to celebrate the Independence Day salubong party.
Related blog post: Agimat Foraging Bar & Kitchen (A Review)
Congrats to the mastermind of Repoblacion ng Pilipinas – Chef Niño Laus, Kalel Demetrio and the awesome people from Z Hostel!
Remember, it’s a salubong party happening on June 11, from 6pm sunset to sunrise of Independence Day.
Magkita-kita tayo sa Repoblacion ng Pilipinas!
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is an official media partner of Repoblacion ng Pilipinas!
P.S. The Independence Day Street Party is free—there’s no entrance fee. Just pay for your own food and drinks. Best to go at around 6pm, to taste the street food fiesta curated by 12 of the Philippines’ Best Chefs!