Reversed Reality takes place within the head of criminal mastermind, Enigma. Inside his head are his plans to destroy the world and you are tasked to find them in 60 minutes. Each plan is represented by a puzzle piece, which the team has to put together before the hour is over.
We liked the concept of this room, as everything inside it was…reversed! The game uses anamorphic illusions, which requires players to really look at their surroundings to carefully gather clues.
Mystery Manila Series:
- MYSTERY MANILA: Justice for Jamila Mystery Solved! @MysteryManila
- REBECCA’S ROOM: The Most Awesome Mystery Room @MysteryManila!
- REBECCA’S REVENGE: A Chilling Sequel to Rebecca’s Room @MysteryManila
- THE SINISTER SENSORIUM: The Mute, Blind, and Deaf Escape Mystery Room @MysteryManila
- WORLD OF WIZARDRY: Harry Potter-Inspired Mystery Room @MysteryManila
- BURIED BODIES: Escape from the Graveyard @MysteryManila
Keep reading to get the scoop on OAP’s experience with Reversed Reality…