Don't know what to do on your next long weekend?
Check out Our Awesome Planet's quick-trip guide to the Culinary Capital of the Philippines, Angeles City, Pampanga! Watch out for #TeamOAP's written guide to our 3-day Angeles Tour.
Discover exciting activities and delicious food on our next article!
1. Batirol – Museo Ning Angeles, Heritage District, Santo Rosario St, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga
2. Beer – Rob’s Gastropub + Sports, Angeles City, corner A. Santos St. & Vian St., Angeles, 2009 Pampanga
3. Batute and Kamaru - Museo Ning Angeles, Heritage District, Santo Rosario St, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga
4. Pizza– Paizanos Pizzeria, 4180 Zeppelin St. Barangay Malabañas (Hensonville), 2009 Angeles City,Pampanga, Philippines
5. Kakanin– Susie's Cuisine, #36 Hilda Street Nepa Mart, 2009 Angeles City
6. Sisig– Mila's Tokwa't Baboy and Sisig, Brgy. San Angelo, San Andres St, Angeles, Pampanga
7. Thai- Patcharawan's Thai Restaurant, 110 Malabanias Road, Angeles City, Philippines
8. Vietnamese– Nyaman Na Pho Vietnamese Cuisine, Angeles City
9. Indian– Rasoi Indian Restaurant, Zeppelin Street Hensonville Angeles Pampanga Philippines.
10. Japanese– Jiro Izakaya Ramen and Sushi, L2 EG building friendship hi-way, 2009 Angeles City
11. Mongolian– Genghis Mongolian Grill, 2977 LA-28, Pineville, LA 71360, United States
12. Deca Clark Wakeboard Park- Jose P Laurel Ave, Angeles, Pampanga
13. 4D Theater– Clark Museum- Henry Ave, 2023 Clark, Pampanga, Philippines
14. Bale-Balayan– Museum of the Poor, Brgy. Sta. Terisita, Angeles City, Pampanga
15. Holy Rosary Church- St Joseph St, Angeles, Pampanga
16. Pamintuan Mansion- St Joseph St, Angeles, Pampanga