An inspired undertaking by The Blue Leaf, the premiere events destination in the country, in partnership with Our Awesome Planet, the country’s number one food and travel blog, The Big Banquet takes couples, families, and corporate teams on a one-of-a-kind gustatory tour, giving them a sneak peek on how the best caterers work their magic in the grandest of settings.
On July 5, 2015, Sunday, book your table to the most delicious gathering of culinary and events experts as The Big Banquet comes back for a third serving at The Blue Leaf Events Pavilion in McKinley Hill Village, Taguig City.
The Blue Leaf General Manager Mr. Eugene Sandejas, explains,
“The past few years have been such exciting ones for us. Of course, food is one of the ingredients which makes a milestone celebration a success.
But in recent years, our clients have become particular about what they want and what they need. We don’t look at these as challenges, but rather as opportunities for us to work harder to meet the needs of our guests.
The Big Banquet is not just a way for families to experience The Blue Leaf brand of service, but also to motivate our partners into giving their very best.”
Anton Diaz, publisher of Our Awesome Planet, says,
“Filipino diners have certainly become more discriminating through the years, and we were thrilled that diners of the previous tasting events became very meticulous when it came to giving their inputs.
Filipinos, it seems, love eating as much as they love sharing their insights. For The Big Banquet’s third serving, the diners will shout out their favorites, and it will be very interesting to know which entries will win their hearts.”
THE BIG BANQUET 3
When: July 5 2015, Sunday
Where: The Blue Leaf Events Pavilion, 100 Park Avenue, McKinley Hill Village, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Ticket Prices: P500/person or P800/pair
1. Four-course meals from each of the eleven (11) participating caterers:
- Center Table,
- Hizon’s, Josiah’s,
- Juan Carlo,
- K by Cunanan,
- Passion Cooks,
- The Red Chef, and
2. A Surprise dish from each caterer!
3. Voting stubs for the caterer with the Best Appetizer, Best Main Dish, Best Dessert, Best Signature Dish, Best Signature Drink, Best Setup, and Best Service.
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is a co-organizer of The Big Banquet 3. I wrote this article with my biases, opinions, and insights. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. Here are the detailed Big Banquet 3 Ticket Mechanics when reserving or buying your Big Banquet Tickets
1. Tickets may be reserved and/or purchased online. Payments are to be settled through cash payments, bank deposit or online via paypal.
Buy or reserve your tickets here: http://www.theblueleaf.com.ph/tbb3reserve
2. Reservations must be settled through bank deposit payment made to the following account:
Account Name: Creative Juice Communications, Inc. BDOAcctNo. 0308032191
A copy of the deposit slip should be sent to Creative Juice through fax at +632 470-9925 or email it at [email protected] for reservation to be considered valid.
Note: The name that is used in the reservation should be indicated on the deposit slip.
3. For cash payments, it can be made through:
The Blue Leaf McKinley Hill Bonifacio Global City or The Blue Leaf Filipinas, Aseana City Every Monday to Friday from 9.M. to 6P.M.
Creative Juice Office every Monday to Friday from 9A.M. to 6P.M. located at 2nd Floor, Fun Ranch, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
Clients should settle the payment within a week upon reservation date. If payment is not settled before the designated deadline, reservation will be considered void or cancelled.
4. After payment is made and proof of payment is received by us (Paypal notification or emailed bank deposit), an e-ticket will be sent via email within three (3) days at most.
5. The e-ticket must be printed out and this will be surrendered at the event entrance on the event date. A valid ID and the original copy of the official receipt/ deposit slip should be presented upon claiming. No supporting documents, no ticket.
6. Children aged 7 and below will be granted free entrance but no passport will be given. Should children wish to participate in the taste test, they are free to purchase a ticket at regular price.
7. Payments for tickets are non-refundable.
8. Original ticket rate is at P500.00 per ticket per individual. For couples, or purchase of 2 or more tickets, price is P400 per ticket. Senior Citizen ticket rate is also at P400 per ticket.
9. Tickets bought at the senior citizen rate should be stamped/marked for identification. Ticket-buyers should present their senior citizen ID in order to purchase the ticket at this rate.
10. Tickets bought at the senior citizen rate are not transferable to non- senior citizens. In the case where a senior citizen gives his/her ticket to a non- senior citizen, the new ticket-holder should pay an extra of P100 upon entrance.
For further inquiries or clarications, please call or text +632 470-9925 or +63 908-8657245.
Reserve or Buy your Big Banquet Tickets here.