Favor: Please share this with your friends and family who might be interested to join this awesome food trip in Taiwan 🙂
Dear Our Awesome Planet friends,
Greetings from Our Awesome Planet!
I would like to invite you to an Awesome Food Tour of Taiwan this coming March 20-22, 2015 🙂 It would be an awesome weekend food trip to remember in Taipei!
I love Taiwan! I’ve been to Taipei a couple of times and I fell in love with the people, its history and most specially the food 🙂
I partnered with Jeron Travel, the leading travel agency in the Philippines specializing on travel to Taiwan, to create an itinerary of my favorite places to see, the yummiest food to eat, and the best route to experience all of these in one weekend.
During the trip, we will visit the awesome destinations in Taiwan which include:
- Ximending and Shilin Night Market
- Huanshan Cultural Park, Tamsui Warf
- Toilet Restaurant, Tian Wai Tian, Du Xiao Yue
- Chiufen Tea House
- Eslite Bookstore and more!
Check out the Awesome Taiwan series in the blog:
Awesome Taiwan #CometoTaiwan Series (2014):
- MODERN TOILET: Would you eat in this Poo-Poo & Pee-Pee Themed Restaurant in Taiwan?
- HOT-STAR Philippines: Taiwan’s Large Fried Chicken Chop in Manila (A Review)
- DIN TAI FUNG: Foodie Guide to an Awesome Xiao Long Bao Experience in Taiwan 🙂
- CHIANG KAI-SHEK 中正紀念堂: Must Read Guide to Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall in Taiwan
- HAVE HOT POT: Memorable Yummy Hot Pot Experience in Taipei!
- SAND SCULPTURE: 2014 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Art Festival (Photo Essay)
- JIUFEN 九份: Spirited Away in a Gentrified Old Mining Town in Taiwan!
- A Pingxi 平溪 Sky Lantern Wish in Taipei!
- PALAIS DE CHINE HOTEL: Chinese Sophistication x French Elegance near Transpo Hub in Taipei!
- EASTERN STAR HOTEL: Budget Hotel in a Great Location in Taipei (A Review)
- EVA-AIR Manila to Taipei: Premium Economy & The Infinity Lounge
- TAIWAN VISA: How to Apply for Taiwan Visa in Manila for FREE, a FEE or HASSLE-FREE? @JeronTravel
Flavors of Taiwan Series (2012):
- DIN TAI FUNG Experience @ Taipei 101!
- TAIPEI 101: On Top of the Tallest Building in Taiwan 🙂
- TIAN WAI TIAN Hot Pot – The BEST Hot Pot I’ve Ever Tasted
- The Making of Tea (Nantau, Taiwan)
- CHATIME: What We Can Learn from the Market Leader in International Bubble Tea Industry
- Taiwan’s SHILIN MARKET: #1 Shopping Attraction in Taiwan!
- SHILIN MARKET Taiwan: Xiao Tze (Small Eats) Food Trip Guide
- XIMENDING Market (popularly known as the Harajuku of Taipei) 🙂
OUR AWESOME TAIWAN FOOD TOUR
Date: March 20-22, Friday to Sunday 2015
Rate: PHP 32,522/pax – Early Bird Rate until Feb. 15, 2015
BR 272 – Manila – Taipei / March 20, 2015: 1250-1500
BR 271 – Taipei – Manila / March 22, 2015: 0930-1150
Day 1 Arrival
Arrival in Taoyuan International Airport, Visit Huashan Cultural Park, Ximeding (Snack in Toilet Restaurant), Tamsui Wharf (Sunset Walk and Dinner in Din Tai Fung)
Day 2 Taipei Tour
Breakfast, Visit Eslite Bookstore(biggest one), Pass-by Taipei 101 Building for photo stop. Early Lunch at Du Xiao Yue Restaurant then proceed with Chiufen Tour with famous Tea House (snacks w/ tea ceremony), Chung Cheng Park, Yehliu Geopark. Dinner at Tian Wai Tian Hot Pot (eat all you can), Shihlin night Market ( experience Taiwan’s famous street food – On Participant’s own Account))
Day 3 Departure
Breakfast, Free Time until transfer to Airport for Departure to Manila
Hotel: Amba Hotel (4 Star Hotel or similar)
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- All transfers in Private Coach
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Admission Fees
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Insurance in Taipei
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Application
- Airport Terminal Fee – Php550/pax
- Optional excursions and activities
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
*Note: All rates are subject to availability and change without prior notice
Slots are limited! Best to book your flights early to get the best rate from the airlines.
For more information and to reserve your slot in the food tour, please call +632 854-1813, look for Nim, or email [email protected] with subject “Our Awesome Taiwan Food Tour”
You can also contact me directly Anton Diaz at +63 917 5683627 or via email [email protected]
I promise this is one awesome food tour to remember in Taipei!
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Our Awesome Taiwan Food Tour is in partnership with Jeron Travel . Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. Frequently Asked Questions about Our Awesome Planet Taiwan Food Tour:
Q. Can I book my own flight to Taipei and book the tour separately?
A. Yes, you can specially if you want to explore Taiwan before or after the tour.
Please call +632 854-1813, look for Nim, or email [email protected] with subject “Our Awesome Taiwan Food Tour” to customize your travel arrangement.
Q. Can you provide me with a detailed itinerary of the Taiwan Food Trip?
A. We can only provide the detailed itinerary to the confirmed participants of the tour.