FRUIT GARDEN is a boutique jam maker in Asia where each fruit jam is cooked in the French tradition of small batches in copper cauldrons. It’s 100% natural, with a minimum of 60% fruit content, and only fruit, sugar, and fruit pectin are used.
Every Christmas season, they release limited edition luxury fruit jams in elegant packagings. This year, the Luxury Jam collection is inspired by the fruits, flowers, fresh thyme, and rose water from Provence, France. It’s a great foodie gift this 2014 Christmas season!
Watch the video below as Pierre and Ria Marmonier explain the story behind this collection.
Related Blog Posts:
- The Fruit Garden – Best Fruit Jams in Manila (UTT 3.0 Rating 3.60)
- Strawberry Ginger & Orange Whisky — The Fruit Garden Jam Love! (UTT 4.0 Rating 3.70)
- The Fruit Garden’s Lychee Berry Rose and Winter Season (Rockwell UTT 6.0 Rating 3.83)
- THE FRUIT GARDEN’s Berry Dream & Tropical Paradise (Rockwell UTT X Rating 3.80)
- THE FRUIT GARDEN: Velvet Fantasy, Island Sparkle & Charlie Co’s Recipes of Love
The Fruit Garden Luxury Jam Provencal Collection was launched in Chef Marc Aubry’s Champêtre in BGC, and allowed guests to experience the flavors, aroma, and traditions of Provence.
Read: Micky Fenix | Festive Provençal jams–perfect for the holiday season
I love this “Santon” Nativity Scene by artisans of the House of Fouque in Provence. Santons, which means “beautiful saints”, are little clay figurines typically depicted in 19th-century dresses and traditionally displayed under the Christmas Trees in Provence.
Watch the video of Pierre and Ria Marmonier explain the story of the Provencal Collection of The Luxury Jam.
The Christmas flavors are very “sexy”, and they are only available by the end of December.
Pierre and Ria designed the Christmas boxes inspired by the “indienne” pattern that were first printed in the south of France in the mid-seventeenth century.
It’s a good sampler set to give to foodies for them to experience different kinds of flavors.
I would go for the 120g jars because the 30g jams are a bit bitin, especially if you like the flavor.
Check out this coffret with proudly Philippine-made Capiz shell bowls. 🙂
A good gift for foodies who love fruit jams, with a 350g bottle of their favorite flavor or the seasonal flavor with 2 mini spoons for the jam.
The Tarascon Coffret (4 jams of 30gr, 2 jam of 120gr, 1 jam of 350 gr, 2 Capiz shell bowls, 3 carabao horn spoons – P1,850). Berry Duet, Orange Marmalade, Strawberry, Guava, Pineapple-Mango, Mango Passion, Pineapple Coco-Rhum.
The ultimate luxury jam foodie gift. 🙂
- Biot Coffret (P1,200)
- Grasse Coffret (P1,500)
- Aix Coffret (P1,850)
- Tarascon Coffret (P2,350)
THE FRUIT GARDEN
295 Haig street, Mandaluyong city, Metro Manila, Philippines
(look for “Lyric apartelle” green sign)
Telephone: +632 621-4603
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Facebook: The Fruit Garden
Individual Bottle Prices:
- 30g Jar – P53
- 120g Jar Hexagonal – P160*
- 120g Jar Wave – P300
- 350g Jar Hexagonal – P300*
* For raspberry flavor add an additional cost of P20 for the 120g jar and P50 for the 350g jar.
Note: All prices are VAT inclusive – Minimum delivery for Metro Manila P10,000 – 50% down payment on order, balance at delivery.
Product Shelf Life: 18 to 24 months.
- Php 15,000 and above = 5%
- Php 25,000 and above = 7%
- Php 50,000 and above = 10%
- Php 100,000 and above = 15%
- Php 250,000 and above = 17%
- Php 500,000 and above = 20%
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosures: We attended the launch event of The Fruit Garden Provencal Collection. I wrote this article with my own biases, opinions, and insights. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. The countdown begins–10 days before Christmas!