The Big Banquet 2: Get Ready for More!
One of the ingredients of a successful celebration is the abundance of a variety of delicious food. Whether you’ve just walked down the aisle with the love of your life, blew 18 candles off your three-layer cake, or put together a great party for your seven-year-old, you’d want to share a wonderful meal with your nearest and dearest.
The Blue Leaf Filipinas, one of the country’s premier venues for weddings, debuts, and other milestone events, presents The Big Banquet 2 in cooperation with Our Awesome Planet, the number one food and travel blog in the Philippines. Set amidst a garden landscape with a five-meter waterwall, The Blue Leaf Filipinas takes pride in its world-class architectural design featuring capiz doors, abaca chandeliers, and a barandilla balcony. It offers three festival- inspired halls alongside three music-themed function rooms.
Following the success of The Big Banquet last May 2014, The Blue Leaf brings back this one-of-a-kind food tasting event on October 12, 2014, Sunday, at The Blue Leaf Filipinas in ASEANA City.
Related Blog Posts:
About The Big Banquet 2
Eugene Sandejas, Managing Director of The Blue Leaf, says, “The Big Banquet was a landmark event as it gathered the country’s best caterers under one roof. Not only did these caterers prepare their best menus, they also paid special attention to the presentation, from the plates to the centerpieces. Consumer response was overwhelmingly positive.”
Anton Diaz, founder of Our Awesome Planet, says, “People hadn’t seen anything like The Big Banquet before. When they walked in, they were surprised to find all these beautiful table settings. And, of course, the food was great. It was awesome!”
Set in a world-class venue that is The Blue Leaf Filipinas, The Big Banquet 2 promises to be a memorable culinary event as nine caterers serve a curated spread of thoughtfully prepared dishes:
- Josiah’s Catering,
- Juan Carlo,
- K by Cunanan,
- The Red Chef, and
will each be serving four-course meals highlighting their best appetizers, main courses, desserts, and signature drinks.
As a special treat, each caterer will also present one surprise dish. Whether it’s an appetizer or a main entree, one thing is certain: it will be a delightful culinary treat for every guest. The caterers have taken great care in making sure that this surprise dish is tastefully unique in every way.
Apart from being able to taste all these wonderful dishes, guests will be able to make like food critics too. Just like in the first event, each guest will be given a rating card where he can write down his thoughts on each dish according to taste and presentation. Our Awesome Planet will gather these rating cards, and reveal the crowd-pleasing dishes soon after!
THE BIG BANQUET 2
Two batches of diners:
- the first from11 AM to 2 PM, and
- the second from4 PM to 7 PM.
Ticket Fee: P500/person or P800 for 2 persons.
Drink Sponsors: San Miguel Beer,
Media Sponsors: When in Manila, Breakfast Magazine, [email protected] (weddings at Work).
Buy your tickets Now via Paypal!
Ticket Selling Guidelines for The Big Banquet 2:
1. Tickets may be reserved and/or purchased online. Payments are to be settled through cash payments, bank deposit or online via paypal.
2. Reservations must be settled through bank deposit payment made to the following account:
Account Name: Creative Juice Communications, Inc. BDOAcctNo. 0308032191
A copy of the deposit slip should be sent to Creative Juice through fax at +632 470-9925 or email it at [email protected] for reservation to be considered valid.
Note: The name that is used in the reservation should be indicated on the deposit slip.
3. For cash payments, it can be made through:
The Blue Leaf McKinley Hill Bonifacio Global City or The Blue Leaf Filipinas, Aseana City
Creative Juice Office located at 2nd Floor, Fun Ranch, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
Clients should settle the payment within a week upon reservation date. If payment is not settled before the designated deadline, reservation will be considered void or cancelled.
6. After payment is made and proof of payment is received by us (Paypal notification or emailed bank deposit), an e-ticket will be sent via email within three (3) days at most.
7. The e-ticket must be printed out and this will be surrendered at the event entrance on the event date. A valid ID and the original copy of the official receipt/ deposit slip should be presented upon claiming. No supporting documents, no ticket.
8. Children aged 7 and below will be granted free entrance but no passport will be given. Should children wish to participate in the taste test, they are free to purchase a ticket at regular price.
10. Payments for tickets are non-refundable.
11. Original ticket rate is at P500.00 per ticket per individual. For couples, or purchase of 2 or more tickets, price is P400 per ticket. Senior Citizen ticket rate is also at P400 per ticket.
12. Tickets bought at the senior citizen rate should be stamped/marked for identification. Ticket-buyers should present their senior citizen ID in order to purchase the ticket at this rate.
13. Tickets bought at the senior citizen rate are not transferable to non- senior citizens. In the case where a senior citizen gives his/her ticket to a non- senior citizen, the new ticket-holder should pay an extra of P100 upon entrance.
For further inquiries or clarications, please call or text +632 570-7827 or +63 917-6272425.
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet in partnership with The Blue Leaf group co-founded The Big Banquet concept. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. Don’t miss this Battle of the Best Caterers in Manila Round 2 at The Blue Leaf Filipinas!