From Taiwan’s L’Hotel de Chine Group comes PALAIS DE CHINE, a 5-star hotel inspired by the sophistication of Eastern Palaces with the elegance of their Western counterparts. It’s a visual treat to stay here. Best of all, it’s located in the heart of the transport hub in Taipei. 🙂
Here’s a photo essay of our stay in Palais De Chine…
PALAIS de CHINE Hotel Taipei
No. 3 Sec. 1 Chengde Road Taipei 103 Taiwan, R.O.C.
Telephone: +886 2 2181-9999
Email: [email protected]
Check out low rates and availability from Agoda: Palais de Chine Hotel (aff link)
CONCIERGE (Ground Floor)
MAIN LOBBY RECEPTION (6th Floor)
LE ROTISSERIE: Grilled Steak & Semi-Buffet (6th Floor)
LE BAR: COCKTAIL & THAI BBQ (6th Floor)
ROOM 1207 Superior Room (12th Guestroom Floor)
ROOM 1421 Executive Suite (14th Executive Floor)
LE PALAIS: Cantonese & Dim Sum Restaurant (17th Floor)
VITE GYM (17th Floor)
The ROM time machine is the most efficient (and expensive) exercise trainer in the world, exclusively available in the hotel.
PALAIS DE CHINE BREAKFAST
I love the East x West Ambiance, the pampered rooms, the Chinese x Japanese x European yummy breakfast, and the ROM Exercise trainer in the Vite Gym.
While it’s indeed romantic at night, it can get a bit dark and gloomy during the day.
Thanks to Palais de Chine for our awesome accomodations in Taipei!
Related Blog Posts:
Awesome Taiwan #CometoTaiwan Series (2014):
- MODERN TOILET: Would you eat in this Poo-Poo & Pee-Pee Themed Restaurant in Taiwan?
- HOT-STAR Philippines: Taiwan’s Large Fried Chicken Chop in Manila (A Review)
- DIN TAI FUNG: Foodie Guide to an Awesome Xiao Long Bao Experience in Taiwan 🙂
- CHIANG KAI-SHEK 中正紀念堂: Must Read Guide to Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall in Taiwan
- HAVE HOT POT: Memorable Yummy Hot Pot Experience in Taipei!
- SAND SCULPTURE: 2014 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Art Festival (Photo Essay)
- JIUFEN 九份: Spirited Away in a Gentrified Old Mining Town in Taiwan!
- A Pingxi 平溪 Sky Lantern Wish in Taipei!
- PALAIS DE CHINE HOTEL: Chinese Sophistication x French Elegance near Transpo Hub in Taipei!
- EASTERN STAR HOTEL: Budget Hotel in a Great Location in Taipei (A Review)
- EVA AIR Manila to Taipei: Premium Economy & The Infinity Lounge
- TAIWAN VISA: How to Apply for Taiwan Visa in Manila for FREE, a FEE, or HASSLE-FREE? @JeronTravel
Flavors of Taiwan Series (2012):
- DIN TAI FUNG Experience @ Taipei 101!
- TAIPEI 101: On Top of the Tallest Building in Taiwan 🙂
- TIAN WAI TIAN Hot Pot – The BEST Hot Pot I’ve Ever Tasted
- The Making of Tea (Nantau, Taiwan)
- CHATIME: What We Can Learn from the Market Leader in International Bubble Tea Industry
- Taiwan’s SHILIN MARKET: #1 Shopping Attraction in Taiwan!
- SHILIN MARKET Taiwan: Xiao Tze (Small Eats) Food Trip Guide
- XIMENDING Market (popularly known as the Harajuku of Taipei) 🙂
Room Tariff Rates:
Superior Room – NT$13,000
Deluxe Room – NT$14,000
Family Twin – NT$18,000
Executive Superior – NT$16,000
Executive Deluxe – NT$17,000
Junior Suite – NT$20,000
Executive Suite – NT$23,000
Trip Advisor Review: Palais de Chine
Agoda: Palais de Chine Hotel (aff link)
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Our Taiwan Fam Trip last June 2014 was courtesy of the Taiwan Visitor’s Bureau, Eva Air, and Jeron Travel. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
This is an Agoda affiliate link: Palais de Chine Hotel (aff link). I may receive a (very) small commission if you click on the link and book via Agoda. Thank you for considering booking via that link if this post was helpful in planning your travel.
P.S. This is best for a romantic escape to Taipei or if you just want a pampered stay in Taiwan.