If you’re looking for budget accommodations in Taipei, check out Eastern Star Hotel. It’s near the MRT station and shopping district.
Here’s our family’s experience at Eastern Star Hotel…
EASTERN STAR HOTEL
11F, No.209, Sec. 4, Jhongsiao E. Rd., Da-an District, Taipei City 106
Telephone: +886 2 8773-6638
E-mail: [email protected]
Check out low rates and availability from Agoda: Eastern Star Hotel (aff link)
BREAKFAST (6th Floor)
Trip Advisor: Eastern Star Hotel
Agoda: Eastern Star Hotel (aff link)
Related Blog Posts:
Awesome Taiwan #CometoTaiwan Series (2014):
- MODERN TOILET: Would you eat in this Poo-Poo & Pee-Pee Themed Restaurant in Taiwan?
- HOT-STAR Philippines: Taiwan’s Large Fried Chicken Chop in Manila (A Review)
- DIN TAI FUNG: Foodie Guide to an Awesome Xiao Long Bao Experience in Taiwan 🙂
- CHIANG KAI-SHEK 中正紀念堂: Must Read Guide to Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall in Taiwan
- HAVE HOT POT: Memorable Yummy Hot Pot Experience in Taipei!
- SAND SCULPTURE: 2014 Fulong International Sand Sculpture Art Festival (Photo Essay)
- JIUFEN 九份: Spirited Away in a Gentrified Old Mining Town in Taiwan!
- A Pingxi 平溪 Sky Lantern Wish in Taipei!
- PALAIS DE CHINE HOTEL: Chinese Sophistication x French Elegance near Transpo Hub in Taipei!
- EASTERN STAR HOTEL: Budget Hotel in a Great Location in Taipei (A Review)
- EVA AIR Manila to Taipei: Premium Economy & The Infinity Lounge
- TAIWAN VISA: How to Apply for Taiwan Visa in Manila for FREE, a FEE, or HASSLE-FREE? @JeronTravel
Flavors of Taiwan Series (2012):
- DIN TAI FUNG Experience @ Taipei 101!
- TAIPEI 101: On Top of the Tallest Building in Taiwan 🙂
- TIAN WAI TIAN Hot Pot – The BEST Hot Pot I’ve Ever Tasted
- The Making of Tea (Nantau, Taiwan)
- CHATIME: What We Can Learn from the Market Leader in International Bubble Tea Industry
- Taiwan’s SHILIN MARKET: #1 Shopping Attraction in Taiwan!
- SHILIN MARKET Taiwan: Xiao Tze (Small Eats) Food Trip Guide
- XIMENDING Market (popularly known as the Harajuku of Taipei) 🙂
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: We paid for our stay. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
This is an Agoda affiliate link: Eastern Star Hotel (aff link). I may receive a (very) small commission if you click on the link and book via Agoda. Thank you for considering to book via that link if this post was helpful in planning your travel.
P.S. If you’re staying over the weekend, you can hear mass at St. John Bosco Taipei.