I’m offering a full time digital content and project coordinator for Our Awesome Planet. You’ll be in our office in Makati, working with me directly to launch the new projects for OAP in 2014 and beyond.
Here are some details on qualifications and work expectation, with the process on how to apply in the end. Please share this with your family and friends who might be fit for this role.
I’m looking for a trustworthy individual with the following qualifications:
- Must be passionate about online business, digital platforms, and blogging business,
- Must be meticulous and gives attention to details,
- A graphic designer or illustrator is a plus, or at least knows how to process images, and
- Have experience on managing or working on projects to completion.
In terms of work, you can expect the following:
- Best internet marketing training you’ll ever receive in the Philippines,
- Job Fulfillment because the projects we will be doing will have a positive change in the Philippines,
- A laptop and access to online but must be self-motivated to accomplish the tasks, and
- A probation period of 6 months with a starting salary of P15,000/month.
Application is now open until July 20, and you should be ready to start immediately.
To apply, please let me know what’s your story, what’s your contact information, and why you are the most qualified for the role in 1-2 mins in the video recorder below (one video application per applicant only):
Good luck! Let me know if you have questions or clarifications in the comments section below.
Live an Awesome Life,
Disclosure: Nothing to disclose. Read Our Awesome Planet Complete Disclosure Policy here.
P.S. I will not entertain emailed applications, please make sure to record an application video first.