PORTERS is what I imagined a traditional English Pub experience would feel like. It’s located near Covent Garden, a popular shopping and tourist site on London’s West End, also know as the Theatre District.
Here’s a peek at our experience…
Opened in 1979, you can feel the authenticity of the pub in its ambiance and menu.
Here’s our Filipino media contigent having dinner before watching Wicked.
I love their signature brewed beers, like this St. Peter’s Fruit Beer, which tasted interestingly different. Check out their other brewed beers in the Porters Drinks Menu.
Its name is inspired by the London Fog. A simple conconction of pea and stock of boiled smoked bacon. Really good! 🙂
A good, somewhat healthy (it’s still fried) appetizer of mushrooms with blue cheese.
The best authentic Bangers and Mash I’ve tasted in London!
I love this Steak and Mushroom Pie, presented in a serving big enough to share, with mash potato on the side.
This was really creamy and wickedly sweet, served like a soaked sponged cake.
The dessert that always bring smiles to the ladies. 🙂 It’s like the steamed sponge cake with raisin-like Sultana.
Be sure to check out PORTERS for an awesome English Pub experience the next time you’re in London. Order the The London Particular, Wild Boar and Sage Sausages, Steak, Guinness and Mushroom Pie, Spotted Dick, and St. Peter’s Brewed Beer.
@FlyPAL #PALnonstopLondon Experience Series:
- PAL Manila Non-Stop to London: A Photo Essay of the Maiden Vogage of PAL Flight PR720!
- CAMBIO DE TERCIO: Cool Spanish Resto Hangout in London! @CambiodTercio
- THE COUNTING HOUSE: Traditional London Pub Favorite! (Built in 1893)
- I ♥ COVENT GARDEN!
- TUTTONS: Traditional British Restaurant @TuttonsLondon, Covent Garden
- PORTERS: English Restaurant & Pub since 1979 @ Covent Garden
- The LONDON EYE Experience
- WICKED MANIA in MANILA! (@WICKED_Musical Review)
- BEIGEL BAKE: 24 Hours Authentic Bagel Shop in London!
- LONDON 101: First Timer’s Guide to London
Live an Awesome Life,