12/30/15 Update: New Year's Eve Manila 2016: Awesome Guide to a Dazzling New Year!
Looking for the best party to welcome 2014 in Manila? Check out this curated list:
Manila's Awesome Guide to the Best 2014 New Year's Eve Parties!
1. GREENS and GIVING
Let Angeline Quinto, Erik Santos, Richard Poon, and the finalists of #TheVoiceOfThePhilippines inspire your new year with heartwarming songs about hope and giving!
Join us at NUVALI this December 30 as we welcome 2014 with glee and the promise of a great year ahead! See you there!
For more information, visit NUVALI OFFICIAL
2. EASTWOOD CITY COUNTDOWN
Megaworld Lifestyle Malls and Eastwood City invite you to the annual Eastwood City New Year Countdown to 2014, a get-together aimed at bringing hope and cheers to everyone this 2014
Enjoy dazzling live performances by Mitoy Yonting, Up Dharma Down, South Border, Bamboo and American Idol Season 11 Runner Up, Jessica Sanchez
Watch out for the grand fireworks display following the Dazzling Star Drop, Eastwood City’s version of the Ball Drop in New York City’s Time Square, at 12 Midnight
Be part of the moment of silence Eastwood City is holding in honor of the victims of the Bohol Earthquake and Typhoon Yolanda
Proceeds of the New Year Countdown merchandise will be donated to victims of Typhoon Yolanda.
For more information, please call the Megaworld Lifestyle Malls Concierge at 709-9888 or 709-0888, 0917-8380111 or visit www.megaworldlifestylemalls.com.
3. GMA COUNTDOWN 2014
Countdown to 2014, GMA New Year Special at SM Mall Of Asia!
For more info, visit SM Mall of Asia Official
4. NEW YEAR AT SOFITEL
Festive New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet for Kids
As if it couldn’t get any better for them already this time of the year, the little ones will have a special Festive New Year’s Eve Dinner Buffet for Kids at the Davao / Boracay rooms on the 31st of December, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. Balloon twisting artists and magicians will also be popping up, and maybe a certain jolly red-suited gentleman as well, so make sure not to let your children miss out on all the fun. Rate is set at Php1221+++ per child.
New Year’s Eve Dinner at Spiral
Start the year 2014 in splendor with a truly fabulous New Year at Spiral with a lavish spread at the 21 dining ateliers serving your favorite holiday treats. As the clock strikes 12 – enjoy the adrenaline rush of a breath taking giant balloon drop with fireworks display in the full splendour of Manila Bay. Allow Tricia Garcia to serenade you with her soulful renditions as the year 2014 ushers in.
The New Year’s Eve dinner with 1 glass of Moet Chandon Vintage starts from Php 5250+++ with prestige option of free flowing Dom Perignon starting at Php 30,000+++.
Buffet opens from 6 to 10:30pm.
New Year’s Eve at LE BAR
A more intimate New Year’s Eve dinner is yours to enjoy at Le Bar, Sofitel’s innovative 3-in-1 concept restaurant that offers a French bistro a la carte menu.
Bask in timeless elegance with a 3 course set menu, which includes Venison filet with Grand Huntsman sauce, Spiced braised cabbage with buttered carrots and asparagus, and Truffles shave and chestnuts puree complete with savory appetizer and delightful dessert.
Dinner is served from 6 to 10pm; set at Php3300+++ per pax with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine
Party in style with DJ Sanya Smith and Ornussa Cadness or The Zombettes spinning from 11:00pm to 3:00am.
Dance under the stars – celebrate the New Year at Sunset Bar
If you prefer to welcome 2014 while dancing under the stars, celebrate the New Year at Sunset Barwith a sumptuous international buffet with one glass of sparkling wine Php 3888+++
Allow Cirkulo,to serenade you and dance the night away with DJ Liquid A (Andy Tonda) and also a light dance by Pixel Poi . Witness spectacular fireworks as you welcome 2014.
For bookings and inquiries, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. TOAST! SOLAIRE COUNTDOWN TO 2014
Solaire Countdown Party to 2014 shall be on Dec. 31, 2013, 8PM-2AM at the Solaire Grand Ballroom.
The electrifying countdown to 2014 shall showcase:
- Live DJ spins at the Solaire Grand Ballroom Foyer with ultra-Lounge set-up from 8PM-2AM
- Live band entertainment featuring the 70s-80s-90s, the new millennium and the current dance hits at the Solaire Grand Ballroom from8PM to 12.30 AM and Club music from 12.30 AM-2.00 AM.
- Bands for the Front Act are Marmalade (retro dance hits) and Pure Sound (current dance hits)
- Main Act for the Countdown Party 2014 are two of the country’s top concert performers Concert Queen Pops Fernandez and Side A Band’s Joey Generosa.
A sumptuous New Year’s Eve fare, never before seen and exciting 3-dimensional projection and video mapping effects, ceremonial toast to a spectacular 2014, audience participation for the New Year kiss with loved ones, fireworks display and fun party gimmicks are part of the program.
Dress Code: Cocktail
Tickets are available for: VVIP-reserved seating–inclusive of 4-course dinner, beverage, party favors, live band show and entertainment, access to the VVIP dance floor and ultra-lounge.
Available from 8:00pm – 11.30 pm
- ‘Solaire Stunner’ 24 carat goose liver torchon, blueberry compote, and vanilla glaze
- Lobster and pumpkin bisque with snow crab and basil crème fraiche
- Prime beef tenderloin, salsa Verde, galette, asparagus, poached shallots
- Manjari chocolate with pecan praline ice cream and mango coconut parfait
- Beverage: Complimentary 1 bottle of Beringer Founder’s Estate Cabarnet Sauvignon 2010 per table + 1 Glass of Beringer Armance B for the New Year toast
- VIP – reserved seating – inclusive of heavy cocktails, beverage, party favors, live band show and entertainment and access to the ultra-lounge.
- VIP – free standing–PhP 4,830. per person inclusive of heavy cocktails, 1 beverage, party favors, live band show and entertainment and access to the ultra-lounge.
Heavy Cocktails (8:00 – 11:30 pm)
Cold (50% Pass Around & 50% Buffet Style)
- Seafood salad ‘Louis Quartorze’ in oyster shell
- Classic nicoise … entirely different
- Compressed watermelon & feta stix, balsamic vinegar, first press olive oil & basil
Hot (50% Pass Around & 50% Buffet Style)
- Hot smoked salmon with potato roesti & crème fraiche
- Duck breast ‘A la Orange’: french duck breast roasted pink with caramelized oranges
- Camembert in brioche crumbs, Cumberland chutney
Sweet (50% Pass Around & 50% Buffet Style)
- White AND dark chocolate napoleon
- Lime meringue tartlettes
- Raspberry marbled cheese cake
Roasted Rib of Prime Beef (station)
- Three pepper corn sauce, endive & walnut salad, roasted root vegetables, artisan breads
- Mustards, garlic aioli, creamed horseradish
Macaroni and Cheese … Entirely different ! (station)
- Hand crafted macaroni pasta with rich cream sauce, parmesan and fresh seasonal truffles
- Crepe suzette – crepe nutella – ice cream crepe – crepe Melba
- Whipped cream, berry compote, vanilla & chocolate sauce, toasted nuts, chocolate chips, grated coconut
Beverage: VIP reserved seating: complimentary glass of Beringer White Zinfandel (pink colour)
Beverage for VVIP, VIP reserved seating & standing: complimentary glass of San Miguel Beer while supply lasts.
6. RAFFLES NEW YEAR'S EVE
Bask in the warmth and cheerful glee of families and friends, indulging in the pleasures of a marvelous holiday feast at Spectrum. Muse over the fond memories of 2013 as you look forward to the New Year.
Dine during the New Year’s Eve dinner buffet and gain exclusive access to the Pool Bar Countdown Party and a complimentary glass of bubbly. On New Year’s Day, start 2014 with a lavish champagne brunch or a scrumptious dinner buffet with your loved ones.
For more information and enquiries please contact us at:
Tel: +63 2 555 9848
For more info, visit Raffles Makati.
7. VASK NEW YEAR'S EVE
Savor our decadent NYE Set Dinner on Dec.31@ 6pm, or Come over for the Countdown and Celebrate the New Year with us from 10:30pm to 6am, 01.01.2014!
For NYE Set dinner reservations & table bookings at the DECK & CURVE, contact us at 09178065292 / email@example.com
For more info, visit VaskManila.
8. MANILA PENINSULA New Year's Eve "Great Gatsby" Gala Ball and Dinner
On Christmas Day, it won't hurt to tell people – "See you next year!". However, are you ready for the New Year? If you haven't made up your mind on how to greet 2014, inquire about our New Year's Eve "Great Gatsby" Gala Ball and Dinner at (63-2) 887 2888 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info, visit THE PENINSULA MANILA.
9. TAGAYTAY COUNTDOWN
Cap 2013 with a roaring send-off party! Dine, drink, dance and celebrate a wonderful year. The fun starts at 6:00 PM, December 31 at the Grand Ballroom. For inquiries call +63 2 917 8225.
For more information, visit TAAL VISTA HOTEL.
10. REPUBLIQ Happy New Year 2014
Viber In Cooperation with Chivas Regal Present
REPUBLIQ's Annual New Year's Eve Ball
DECEMBER 31, 2013 TUESDAY
Its time to shower that bubbly, and dance until dawn to the music of
Dj Ace Ramos Mars Miranda Martin Pulgar & Marc Naval
Doors open: 11PM
*Come in the colour of 2014: PURPLE, and get free viber shots
For inquiries and reservations: 0917.550.88.88| www.republiqclub.com
For more info, visit REPUBLIQ CLUB.
11. HYVE back-to-back with SKYE
DJ Dim Sum is back this December 31st for one epic night as we celebrate our first annual New Year's Eve party here at Hyve! Here's to more big things in 2014! Doors open at 10PM. For reservations, please contact 09176335882. For guestlist, please contact 09175529084. For more information on the guestlist policy this New Year's Eve, please see http://tinyurl.com/HyveNYE. See you!
For more info, visit HyvE.
Ring in 2014 with a bang as we bring you world-renowned DJ and producer DJ Amadeus for our 3rd annual New Year's Eve Party this December 31st! The countdown starts at 10PM! Door charge is Php1,000 and comes with 1 free Hennessy Coke. For table packages and reservations, please contact 4784284 or 09328567593.
For more info, visit Skye W High Street
Live an Awesome Life,
(Full Disclosure: The information and photos are a compilation from official press releases of the hotels and establishments featured in this blog post. I wrote this blog post myself, and personally curated this list. We only blog about things that are awesome.)
P.S. There's no New Year's Eve Countdown in Makati City and Rockwell because they will donate the budget to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda.
P.P.S. In BGC (or the Fort), traditionally Taguig City does not have a NYE Countdown. The NYE's parties are limited to the exclusive bars and clubs in the area.
P.P.P.S. ABS-CBN does not have its own countdown but it covers all the NYE's countdown around Metro Manila.