The N Seoul Tower is a communication and observation tower and the highest point in Seoul, located on top of Namsan Mountain. It is one of Korea’s iconic tourist spots and a must-visit for that bird’s eye view of Seoul, and to best understand the “teddy bear” and loving culture of Koreans.
Here’s a photo-essay of my experience at N Seoul Tower…
Teddy Bear Museum
Legend has it that the Koreans originated from the bear, who were the first inhabitants of the Seoul area.
…modern street dancing…
Namsan Teddy Bear Museum
Namsan Seoul Tower
N Seoul Tower Observatory Deck
Overall, I enjoyed visiting this tower not only because of the 360 view of Seoul, but also because of the Teddy Bear Museum and the chance to hanging a padlock to symbolize forever love with your special someone. Budget is about KRW 14,000/person and it takes around 2 hours to explore the area. I recommend going on a weekday and first thing in the morning to avoid the crowds. 🙂
N SEOUL TOWER
The N Seoul Tower, officially the YTN Seoul Tower and commonly known as the Namsan Tower or Seoul Tower, is a communication and observation tower located on Namsan Mountain in central Seoul, South Korea. It marks the highest point in Seoul. Wikipedia
Address: 산1-3 Yongsandong 2(i)-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Driving Directions: The best way to get to N Seoul Tower
Telephone: +82 2-3455-9277
Observatory Operating Hours:
- Sunday to Thursday: 10.00am to 11.00pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10.00am to 12.00pm
- (Note: Last Entry is 30 minutes before closing time)
Teddy Bear Museum Operating Hours:
- Sunday to Thursday: 10.00am to 10.00pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10.00am to 11.00pm
- (Note: Last Entry is at 9.00pm)
Awesome Korea Experience: Be Inspired Series
- RAKKOJAE Secret Hanok Escape: An Ultimate Immersion to Korean Culture (Seoul)
- JINSADAEK: 14-Course Traditional Korean Food Experience!
- SAMGYEOPSAL: Lovin’ the Korean Grilled Pork Belly BBQ Experience…Yum!
- NAMSANGOL: Traditional Hanok Village + Seoul Millennium Time Capsule
- SEOUL TOWER: First Timer’s Guide to Namsan Seoul Tower Experience
- CHANGDEOKGUNG PALACE & JONGMYO SHRINE: Pilgrimage to Korea’s World Heritage Sites
- MYEONG-DONG & NOO NA HOL DAK: Korean Fried Chicken Dinner
- DONG-LIM KNOT MUSEUM: Learning the Art of Traditional Korean Maedeup (Knots)
- INSA-DONG: Korea’s Traditional Food & Artist Culture Street
- ITAEWON: IP Boutique Hotel & Flying Pan Korean Brunch Experience
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. Thank you to Korean Tourism Organization of Manila for the Asian On Air Program: Asia Power Bloggers Tour of South Korea! 감사합니다 Kamsahamnida!