UTT XI: Rockwell Winner #1: (Dessert)
196 foodies rated 5- Awesome! I would recommend it!
145 foodies rated 4- I love it!
80 foodies rated 3- We had a good time.
23 foodies rated 2- It is OK.
6 foodies rated 1- Thanks, but it could be better.
Jameson is the latest Gelato player that most foodies raved about in the recent UTT series. An ice cream maker even praised Jameson as having the best gelato, beating all the other ice creams in the event.
I like their Salted Caramel & Pistachio. And because it has less butterfat than regular ice cream, you can enjoy more of the natural flavors of the ingredients.
Congrats to Jameson and good luck with the gelato business!
The Story of JAMESON’S GELATO
The product was borne out of pursuit of a better quality ice cream/gelato, one that’s made of real milk and cream. We want to make the best quality stuff and aspire to create flavors that the Filipino foodie will like.
What Foodies Say About Jameson’s Gelato:
- Salted Caramel Yum!
- Great flavors!
- It’s ok
- Not creamy
- Salted caramel tastes good!
- Really good
- Good pistachio Ice Cream!
- Another one-bite-bam for salted caramel!
- The best salted caramel
- Salted caramel is the bomb 🙂
- I’d go back for salted caramel
- Creamy perfection
- Make it more creamy
- Great tasting!
- Like normal ice cream
- Lovely salted caramel
- Legen-wait for it-dairy!
- BEST! Esp. the salted caramel. Good job in making the salty taste noticeable.
- Best Gelato this side of town!
- Yummy and refreshing
- Great texture
- Great taste, quality
- New favorite!
- We super love this
- Hope you have Shang Branch soon!
- Worth cheating my diet on!
- Salted Caramel 🙂
- Love it! Salted Caramel
- Please open branch in Alabang
- Love the caramel walnuts!
- Smooth, creamy and not too sweet
- I love how it’s not too sweet! Perfect!
- The best ever!
- The best gelato I have tasted
- Salted caramel lacks salt
- Not so unique
- Love pistachio
- I like the subtlety
- Nothing special
- Creamy and delish
Telephone Number: +632 400-7395
Mobile: +63917 894-7499
How to Order Jameson’s Gelato:
Gelato is best when freshly made, and so we only produce your Gelato upon order. Please call us 2 days in advance. In a hurry? Try and call us anyway. We may be in production for another customer/branch today and perhaps your order will fit right in.
PICK UP ONLY (Now Available in San Juan Area)
- 650 ml package (500 grams) – good for approx. 6 servings. P 450.00 only
- 1300 ml package (1,000 grams) – good for approx. 12 servings. P 800.00 only
Note: The Gelato will keep for about 1 hours + without refrigeration in this packaging.
Live an Awesome Life,
P.S. Thanks to our sponsors for the Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test XI Event!
Rockwell Ultimate Taste Test is Co-Presented by: