Update Sept. 6, 2013: Countdown to Ultimate Taste Test 2013 @ Rockwell… 8 Days to go!
Finally, we are now selling tickets to Ultimate Taste Test 2013!
What: Rockwell’s Ultimate Taste Test — Be a Food Critic for a Day!
When: September 14, 2013, Saturday, 11.00 am – 9.00 pm.
Where: Rockwell Tent
Ultimate Taste Test Fee: P585/head. Inclusive of:
- Food Taste Portions from a minimum of 40+ Home-Based Food Vendors
& Power Plant Mall Restaurants for the entire Saturday
- A bottle of San Miguel Super Dry, Premium All-Malt or Cerveza Negra
(For foodies 18 years old and above only)
- Food Critic Ballot for voting your favorite food discoveries.
- Donation to designated beneficiary.
Here are the specific UTT ’13 Ticket Selling Guidelines:
1. Payments are to be settled through cash, bank deposit or online via paypal.
2. Ticket Reservations can be made through Our Awesome Planet, Creative Juice and Rockwell.
However, ticket reservations that will be settled through bank deposit payment should be directed to Creative Juice at 470-9925, 570-7827 or 584-8962.
3. Clients should settle the payment within a week upon reservation date. If payment is not settled before the designated deadline, reservation will be considered void or cancelled.
4. For cash payments, it can be made through:
- Power Plant Mall Admin Office located at the P1 level of the Mall, or
- Creative Juice Office located at 2nd Floor, Fun Ranch, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
5. For bank deposits, clients should make a reservation with Creative Juice first before the actual deposit be made. A copy of the deposit slip should be sent to Creative Juice through fax at 470-9925 or email it at [email protected] for reservation to be considered valid.
Note: The name that is used in the reservation should be indicated on the deposit slip.
6. Reserved ticket/s can be claimed from August 1 to September 6, 2013, Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 6pm only. A valid ID and the original copy of the official receipt/deposit slip should be presented upon claiming. No supporting documents, no ticket.
7. For valid reservations through bank deposit, ticket/s should be claimed in the Creative Juice Office located at 2nd Floor, Fun Ranch, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City only.
8. Ticket reservations can only be made until August 31, 2013.
9. Children aged 7 and below will be granted free entrance but no passport and wristband will be given. Should children wish to participate in the taste test, they are free to purchase a ticket at regular price.
10. Tickets are non-refundable.
11. Original ticket rate is at P585.00 per ticket. Senior Citizen ticket rate is at P417.86 per ticket.
12. Tickets bought at the senior citizen rate should be stamped/marked for identification. Ticket-buyers should present their senior citizen ID in order to purchase the ticket at this rate.
13. Tickets bought at the senior citizen rate are not transferrable to non-senior citizens. In the case where a senior citizen gives his/her ticket to a non-senior citizen, the new ticket-holder should pay an extra of P167.14 upon entrance.
14. Ongoing Ticket Promo: Buy 5 tickets get 1 free.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can they make a deposit or on the day purchase?
A: Official ticket-selling period is only from August 1 to September 6, 2013. There is no guarantee that we will still sell tickets on the event day itself since we have limited tickets only.
Q: Do we allow pick up of tickets on the event day itself for those who made reservations?
A: No. Tickets from reservations should be claimed within the claiming period (Aug. 1 to Sept. 6, 2013). Unless they have valid reason (i.e. they live out-of-town etc.) then we will allow it. Their tickets should be claimed at the Power Plant Mall Admin Office during the event day itself.
Live an Awesome Life,
Follow @antondiaz and Like our Official Facebook Page: Our Awesome Planet 🙂
If you have tips on awesome food and travel destinations, please email me at [email protected].
Full Disclosure: Our Awesome Planet is the Founder of the Ultimate Taste Test series.
P.S. Don’t forget: Maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold. Buy your tickets as soon as you can! 🙂 We are announcing the event early so that you can block-off your calendar.
P.P.S. We are looking for sponsors, and beneficiary for the event. Please call/text Rache directly at 0917 -531 8949, or email her at [email protected]
P.P.S. For home-based food suppliers, this is the ULTIMATE event for you! It can immediately introduce you to the wonderful world of foodies in Manila this coming Christmas season 2013 🙂 Join now!
Favor: Please forward this to your friends who you think can benefit from the event.